XBox is now modded.......

k, I have a new prob. I hooked my xbox and shit up with the X2.2 pro and the pogo pin adaptor. Well when the chip is enabled, I will turn it on and I get no picture and then it turns off like 2 sec after it was turned on, but if it's turned off it runs like a normal xbox, anyone know what I am doing wrong? and I do believe it is pre-flashed.....so I shouldn't have to flash it first right?

AFAIK the mass-produced modchips come unflashed from the factory for copyright reasons. Some suppliers might flash Cromwell as an ass-covering measure, but unless you buy from a friend (or some shady character on a forum or such), you probably aren't going to get any kind of hacked MS BIOS on it.

it says that it comes pre-flahed with sum flash bios that is based off cromwell. but I wanna know if I set it up right. all that happens is it FRAGs after i tries to boot 2 times do I need to put a BIOS on the modchip for it to boot sumthing diffrent....well bot at all

god that last post was horrable....rlly got stop using my DC to post....

but this is how far I have gotten, I got the modchip in and checked the points (it tries to boot 2x then FRAGs) so that's all good and so I am trying to flash the chip but when I try to do it with X2BM it tells me that it can't detect an X2 pro. I have no idea why cuz I believe everything is connected correctly and shit but it just wont work and in the tutorial I got it doesn't say ANYTHING about that error message.

BTW I am running win2k if that migth be causing the problem?

Can anyone help w/ this? I really wanna get my XBOX up and running but it has proven to be a bitch and any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys, later

Back