Ys I & II

Ys I & II

I've got Ys I & II for the Turbo Duo if anyone wants. :D

I'll have to rip it and post it somewhere.... possibly on my ftp.

Ys I & II

I have it too...great game....now i just need book's III and IV eventually....hehe.

Don't ya just love turbo rpg games?

Kyosuke75

Ys I & II

YS 1,and 2 are the BEST, Ys III is good, too bad Ys IV is ONLY in japanese so most of you out there will never understand how good it is... Dragon Slayer was AWESOME!!! for an RPG. Exile1 and 2 were good allthough part 2 was a tad a bit to hard. and part 1 was way 2 easy. Beyond Shadowgate was good if you liked LOOM like me...Oh #### what am I saying EVERY DUO CD game was great, except for Camp California......and Magical Dino Tour, I just bought those for the #### of it. ;)

Ys I & II

Quote: from Cynnamin on 1:32 pm on Feb. 26, 2002

I've got Ys I & II for the Turbo Duo if anyone wants. :D

I'll have to rip it and post it somewhere.... possibly on my ftp.

Gee!!! Ys for turbo duo???

Yeah I want it addy,server,user,pass?

Ys I & II

I had planned to buy another hdd and set up an ftp.

Unfortunately, my main machine has bitten the dust and I'm not exactly sure which part it is yet.

IF its just the power supply, expect an ftp up for SELECTED USERS only in the next month.

If it's not, it'll be about 3 months.

Ys I & II

Is there 2 versions of Y's book 1 and 2??? I have the one that was made prior to the release of the Duo and a friend of mine has one that he got bundled with the Duo... his seemed to have extra's that mine didn't.... maybe I just emagined it... it has been a while...

Ys I & II

Their was the orignal release and the pack in version. The only differences that I remember for sure was that the original version came in a card board box. It also came with a map and I believe it has back and side inserts. I know the pack in version doesn't have inserts but I'm unsure if it came with the map or not.

Back