Zelda:TP Delay

VertigoXX

Mid Boss
Nintendo has announced that The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess has been pushed back to a TBA 2006 release date. The official word is that they plan to add "some incredible new elements" to the game.

story link here

If they're pushing it out til next year they may as well just start remaking it for the revolution... bloody hell, oh well... first they say "6/6/2005" then they say "11/1/2005" now they're saying... "Sometime next year" WTF???

This special crap better be hellaincredible and hellaexciting or I'm gonna be pissed off... I'm serious. Imagine how pissed off those people who've reserved a copy are right now... I bet there's a few holes in some walls for this thing.

I wish they'd just release the damn game and then release a special edition which you could get a discount on if you trade in your current copy of the initial release.

Man does that disappoint me. The new stuff better be hell-a-cool. Too bad they won't see the boost in sales this year with Christmas, but they know we will all buy it, no matter when they release it.

True, but I'd rather have it come Christmas time. You get bored when you're at the relatives house all that time. I mean, it wouldn't be bored if there were some hot women over there, but there's nothing over at Hunington. Nothing but snow, the farm, and rich relatives.

Hey, maybe the new feature is a Pikachu mini game! You can say, "Bark Link!" and the wolf barks! That would be super cool.

NOT!

I don't care whether they take longer to make a game. If it means creasing out the winkles then sure, go nuts. Black_Dog raised the point about pissed off people who have reserved a copy. I hadn't really thought about that, though don't they get a discount for putting the money down in advance, anyway? I know that unless I was given something in return, I wouldn't be putting money down on a game that hasn't been released yet.

Back