Resident Evil vs Silent Hill

Originally posted by mountaindud@Aug 9, 2004 @ 02:40 AM

If I could, I'd change my vote to Silent Hill.
[post=114997]Quoted post[/post]​

And I did. :banana

I just finished Silent Hill 4 today. Very weird, and very different from SH 1-3, but still very good. It's feels strange using your apartment in first-person mode like a base, and transporting to the action levels. If you haven't played it yet, do yourself a favor and avoid the rag-doll like the plague. :flamethrower: I recommend it. :thumbs-up:

I just started Silent Hill 4 today... OH MY GOD, this game ROCKS. it is suspenseful as all hell, and yes RUN LIKE HELL from the rag-dolls. if im thinking of the same things.(weird guys floating about and jab their hands into your chest)

BAH! ill jag all over a copy of RE4 that i rent for free from blockbuster... SPLOOG!!! Just so I can return it all splooged up for the next welcoming gamer, thankfully they cant trace me to it with out DNA tests because i rent on a bunk account. JAB PY YA!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lordofduct+Oct 3, 2004 @ 01:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lordofduct @ Oct 3, 2004 @ 01:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I just started Silent Hill 4 today... OH MY GOD, this game ROCKS. it is suspenseful as all hell, and yes RUN LIKE HELL from the rag-dolls. if im thinking of the same things.(weird guys floating about and jab their hands into your chest)

[post=120304]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

The ghosts? Yeah run from those too, it's a hassle to kill those. But I'm talking about an actual ragdoll someone offers you as a gift. IT WILL MESS YOU UP. :ph34r:

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Oct 3, 2004 @ 01:52 AM

This is all gonna change when Bio Hazard 4 comes out.

:p

[post=120307]Quoted post[/post]​

If Resident Evil 4 is as good as it seems there are still the crappy games in the series that will bring it down. (Bio Hazard 3: Last Escape/Nemesis, the survivor spin-off series, CODE: Veronica and RE0 weren't extraordinary either)

<!--QuoteBegin-lordofduct
@Oct 3, 2004 @ 02:04 AM

BAH! ill jag all over a copy of RE4 that i rent for free from blockbuster... SPLOOG!!! Just so I can return it all splooged up for the next welcoming gamer, thankfully they cant trace me to it with out DNA tests because i rent on a bunk account. JAB PY YA!!!!!!!!

[post=120310]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

And that's why I don't rent games. :blink:

Back