1 question

Hi all sorry for bad english,i came from italy,i have 1 question about staurn

i have 1 pal saturn(italian version)and i'd like mod it,where i can seen how model is my saturn?Can i mod it?where i can buy modchip and actionreplay(to play all game)in europe,with euro money??

can i make same photo so sameone can seen my model?thank's a lot

ciao

Originally posted by crocchio@Tue, 2005-09-06 @ 11:42 PM

Hi all sorry for bad english,i came from italy,i have 1 question about staurn

i have 1 pal saturn(italian version)and i'd like mod it,where i can seen how model is my saturn?Can i mod it?where i can buy modchip and actionreplay(to play all game)in europe,with euro money??

can i make same photo so sameone can seen my model?thank's a lot

ciao

[post=139285]Quoted post[/post]​

PLZ 1 help for me :-(

Heh, you didn't get a reply last night because you posted while most of the board was asleep I think.

The best way to tell if your saturn is moddable would be to take a picture underneath the top cover at the boards. That would let us know right away.

Yes take the screws out and take the top cover off the system and take a pic. As for a Modchip you can get one of those from either me or Racketboy.

Ok tank's this are same picture can yuo seen if i can mod it?

ciao

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    648.5 KB · Views: 163
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 147
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    567.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 154
That's what is referred to as a 64 pin Saturn.

It's unlikely that you'll be able to successfully install a modboard.

[Then i cannot mod it??or i can mod,sorry but i don't understund well english,if i can mod it what chip i can buy and where i can buy it?

grazie

Originally posted by KuKzz@Thu, 2005-09-08 @ 04:48 PM

You can try, but most modchips don't work on 64-pin console.

[post=139362]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok i try then what chip i can buy?and where?

why there is not 1 chip that woork sure for 64pin?:-(

Originally posted by crocchio@Fri, 2005-09-09 @ 01:55 AM

why there is not 1 chip that woork sure for 64pin?:-(

Probably because the Saturn was discontinued many years ago and only had a relatively small market share when it was around.

Basically no one cares enough anymore. *shrug*

Ok tank's

FOR mal

1-then i have 1 saturn 64pin(from photo u can see)

2-i can mod my saturn but is not sure that 1 chip woork on it!!(have i understund?)

3-i'd like mod it,there is 1 possibity that the chip will woork?

4-is there is same possibility what chip is good for my saturn?and where i can buy it(1 link)

5-no one have mod 1 saturn 64pin,as my saturn,and woork?is sameone have 1 64pin mod and woork what chip have buy and can post samer photo so i can seen how mod it??

tank's

There's a chance the mod will work, but it's not a large chance. Racketboy sells the mod boards if you're interested in trying.

As for finding instructions, I'm sure there's some somewhere on this website, if not I know I've found them on google in the past.

Good luck.

Ok then i want try if it woork,the money for mod are not a lot ;-) then can try!!!

What MOD is the best and where i buy it?1 link to buy the mod(i live in Europa,Italy) plz

and where i find the instruction...i'll post here if it woork

ciao

AFAIK you're the only Italian member that we have here, so it may just be that no one will have a link for you.

Try using Google.

Ok no problem i can buy it in all woord i think....

That chip is the best for 64 pin ??can i have the link of the chip that i can mod on 64 pin and try??

tank's

I have find this chip Saturn Mod Chip Board V2

For 21pin Saturns (count pins on the white ribbon cable)

Works with a 32pin and most 64pin chip CD Drives.

Allows for play of Saturn backups

For Europe, US and Japanese Saturn models

Comes with the extra white ribbon cable

To play imports you'll need the Action Replay below

here http://www.robwebb.clara.co.uk/shop/saturn/saturn.htm

is it good??

I bought a bunch of those mod boards some time ago and tried installing one in a 64 pin Saturn, but I could not get it to work.

You may or may not have more luck. You'll only know if you try for yourself.

I'm sorry that there is no easy solution to this - it's just the way it is.

Ok i have understund....

No one have seen 1 mod woorking on 64 pin,then is impossible that it will woork on my saturn so i will not buy 1 chip for it,because it will not woork.

i must by 1 new saturn then.i see on ebay but don't now if i'll buy 1!!!

There were mod boards out there in the past that worked reliably in 64 pin saturns. There hasn't been a good source for those mods for a long time now.

Most places I've seen incorrectly state that it'll work with the 64 pin saturns. While a few members have had some luck modding 64 pins saturns with the mod boards currently available, I've not had any luck doing it.

Back