1 year old!

BIG thank-you to all of you!.....as of today, i've been here a year (and i NEVER thought i'd last this long!)

...so as a way of saying thanks for putting up with me for this long...
tongue.gif
.......i'm gonna see if i can have a few sega related things uploaded to the site! a few soundtracks (sega cd/saturn), movies (including Soul Calibur's intro
wink.gif
)

.......even if i don't get them uploaded all today, i will try to get them on SX within one week! (ICE....I hope your Email is working now!....it was down last time i tried to upload stuff)

.....now i'm off to the mall....PAY DAY!
biggrin.gif

July 7th was my second year anniversary. I WAS gonna make a huge post chronicling my life here these past two years, but the site was down ALL DAY! Perfect time eh? Anyway, I guess it'll have to wait until NEXT July 7. Last year I completely forgot about it, this year I remembered, but the site was down. Bah...

I think I have one of the highest post counts of any of the current users on this board. Yay for me... I have no life
unsure.gif

Hmm....you got me thinking...I think that it was either this month or next month that would make 3 years here. Damn it's been a while.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jul 11, 2003 @ 08:55 PM

I think I have one of the highest post counts of any of the current users on this board. Yay for me... I have no life
unsure.gif

Neither do I! When I'm not on SX, I'm either playing Virtua Fighter or Phantasy Star! My life is full of Sega goodness!
biggrin.gif
Now.. if only Skank hadn't messed with my post cout, I'd be around 1700 or so....

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 12, 2003 @ 04:17 PM

Now.. if only Skank hadn't messed with my post cout, I'd be around 1700 or so....

Did you finally lose track of your 'real' number of posts?

IIRC you kept track for quite some time.
laugh.gif

And you guys think you have no lives.
wink.gif

Originally posted by mal+Jul 12, 2003 @ 06:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Jul 12, 2003 @ 06:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cloud121@Jul 12, 2003 @ 04:17 PM

Did you finally lose track of your 'real' number of posts?

IIRC you kept track for quite some time.
laugh.gif

And you guys think you have no lives.
wink.gif
[/b][/quote]

Yes I did keep track for quite awhile. Any chance you'd be willing to set my post count to 1700?
smile.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
:cheers
smokin.gif

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jul 12, 2003 @ 02:55 AM

unsure.gif

I think everyone that is higher than you is current.

Although I'm curious as to how many Ice has
biggrin.gif

According to this thread you were put back by 520 posts, so I'll give you them back.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jul 13, 2003 @ 06:19 PM

good luck Cloud121, I don't think he will
smokin.gif

No Jaded God, you just don't think.

Back