2 more weeks!!!!

Living in a suburban area, if an outbreak occurred, I'd definitely want to make it to my car if possible. Running over zombies is a good survival strategy, IMO.

I'm not one for watching such movies, but one could theoretically lock the doors and hide in the basement (or attic) for a week or two until someone clears the problem up, right?

Man, if there were a zombie outbreak, I'd get like five crates of guns and shoot the hell out of everything.

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Mar 8, 2004 @ 01:36 PM

I'm not one for watching such movies, but one could theoretically lock the doors and hide in the basement (or attic) for a week or two until someone clears the problem up, right?

No you're either against the zombies or you're with them. ;)

Has anyone else seen Versus? It's a japanese movie directed by Ryuhei Kitamura. There was some good zombie action in that.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Mar 8, 2004 @ 02:49 AM

Man, if there were a zombie outbreak, I'd get like five crates of guns and shoot the hell out of everything.

So instead of reloading, you'd just grab another gun? I'd consider a flamethrower if it wasn't for the chance that a burning zombie might stagger forward onto me.

Has anyone else seen Versus? It's a japanese movie directed by Ryuhei Kitamura. There was some good zombie action in that.

I'd hardly call those 'zombies', dude. IMHO, if it's not slow moving and moaning, it's not a zombie. Those two cops were the best part of the movie though.

edit - nevermind, you're talking about the beginning of the movie, I thought you were talking about the resurrected assassins. BTW, did you know Kitamura directed the FMV sequences for MGS:The Twin Snakes?

... Yeah, Dawn of the Dead is one of the best zombie flicks ever. I wonder if they'll leave all the anti-racism messages in the movie. I have a bad feeling about the remake, but hopefully it'll turn out alright. At least zombie flicks are seeing kind of a comeback.

Originally posted by Alexvrb

...nevermind, you're talking about the beginning of the movie, I thought you were talking about the resurrected assassins. BTW, did you know Kitamura directed the FMV sequences for MGS:The Twin Snakes?

That's how I found out about his movies. I saw his name in the 27min MGS: The Twin Snakes trailer and looked it up.

The Romero zombie movies are on my list [of movies to watch].

The undead is like someone whose brain has basically shut down and the only thing they are able of doing is eating human flesh to sustain themselves. Their bodies have often decayed to the point of falling apart and this causes them to be slow moving and weak in order to keep in one piece.

Can't see what all the fuss is about, personally. So long as you can make it to the nearest garden centre for a healthy supply of green herbs, we'd all survive an outbreak of zombism. I've been checking out the locations of all the item boxes in my area for this very occurence.

Yes but my backpack is so small I can only fit a few things in it and I need to keep the flame thrower in there, moron!

for a flame thrower, use a lighter, then spray wd 40, and huge infernos come out. i would bring toilet paper in a backpack so i can toilet people's houses while the

WD40 doesn't spray, it just kind of squirts. I don't think it's even flammable. I'd recommend starter spray.

Originally posted by schi0249@Mar 9, 2004 @ 03:28 PM

Or a can of air freshener. I did that once. Works real well, and smells good.

Not when you're attempting to roast the living dead with it.

Back