21 pin mod for saturn

I have a 21 pin mod for sale. It is one from jadman. The problem that happened is in the process of trying to mod my saturn i acidently soldered two pins together. So as you can guess the cd drive is screwed. Well I am wondering if anyone is intrested in buying it. As far as i can tell the wires are fine on it. The blue wire is a little soldered it self, but it is still possible to solder it to the chip. The chip is in fine condition. However i am selling it as is. But im very sure it works. I am asking $13 with shiping. I accept check, cash or money order and i am located in san diego califonia. I also will be selling the saturn that has a dead cd drive also if anybody wants it for spare parts.

Sadly we tried doing that, but the solder would not do it, not only that but the conection is located in a very tight spot thats almost impossilbe to take off.

Well i just tried unsoldering it again today and also got the mod chip to work. Jandman do your saturn mod chips work with the Action Replay 4M plus ?

There's no reason that I can think of that would make a modboard incompatable with an AR cart.

Originally posted by Chris@Aug 15, 2003 @ 06:32 PM

Well i just tried unsoldering it again today and also got the mod chip to work. Jandman do your saturn mod chips work with the Action Replay 4M plus ?

What Mal said

Back