25" Upright Arcade Machine

I had in the past posted a bunch of machines, but we were forced to pause all selling of those machines pending an external deal the owner was making. This machine is from my own collection.

It's an Upright, full size 25" arcade machine. It is in good shape, it use to be a Killer Instinct 2 cabinet, but the sides were painted over and it was then turned into a Street Fighter Alpha CPSII cabinet. I stripped off the black paint on one side to find this out, and then put a normal black adhesive covering over it. The other side could could be stripped easily if you want to have the awesome full color sides.

Pictures:

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

The picture is colorful and crisp, controls all work (has a new competition joystick on player 1, all other controls are workign great). It's a six button, 2 player setup.

This sale is for the machine only, but I have a wide collection of boards that I would be willing to sale for very cheap or to just include in the sale for free depending on what you are after. I'll throw in the Street Fighter Alpha A+B Board and harness for free.

The item is in Salina, KS (central KS), and I will hold for pickup as long as needed. The price is $300.00 or best offer.

NOTE: This item is now listed on eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110053368391). You may bid there (starting bid is $250!)

A bit of interesting history about the purchase of this machine. I bought it from an arcade import/export company in Hawaii. The guy I picked up the machine for at one of the companies distribution arcades informed me that the woman who owns and runs the company (who I had the honor of personally talking to to make the sale) is a former Miss Hawaii and the wife of an ex-governer there. Not sure how accurate this is, but was quite interesting to me :D.

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

I can't beleive no one is writting to buy it..

I have 2 cabinet in my house right now & i will have few more coming soon.

350$ is a good price guys

^_^

great deal there jump on it!:)

Added some picture links to my main post, pictures of the cabinet and the cabinet running a game (Street Fighter Alpha).

This machine is still for sale if anyone is close and interested. I need to sell it to pay for car repairs (my Corvette is a expensive beast). I'll entertain resonable offers, though the price ($300.00) is already less than the value price I paid for it. It's a great deal!

Back