3DO Beta & Cancelled Games

Where are some 3DO games that were cancelled or in beta form for download? What are some cancelled 3DO games?

I remember a long time ago I saw Escape from Monster Manor 2 for sale in an old gamepro magazine, when I called to buy it they said it was a rare japanese only game....and unfortunately they only got like very few copies of the game and they sold out that day....they never got any since and Ive been looking for that game ever since on eBay and no luck.....Im DYING to play that game, I beat part 1 and man what a great game....

I have a book that has some games listed as soon to come out right when the 3do died . Im sure some were released in my list I just havent seen them .

3do games decathalon

11th hour

BC Racer

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (not capcom) you run over dinosaurs or somthing

Carrier Fortress at Sea : multimedia

Clay Fighter 2

Disruptor : Doom style game looks sweet !

Golden Gate : Treasure by bay - Adventure

Isis : Adventure

Loadstar : The legend of Tully Bodine

The lost vikings 2 - Puzzle

Maximum Surge - Gun Game

Nhl 96

Pga TOur

Quater BackAttack : Mike Ditka

Return Fire Maps of Death - Action Strategy

Shredfest - Snowboarding

WingNuts - Fmv Shooter

cadillacs and dinosaurs is a 1st-person view shooter where you shoot dinosaurs from the cadillac. at least that's what i remember.

Of those games, I know that the following were released:

BC Racer- Awful Driving game

PGA Tour- Not bad but very slow

Return fire: Maps of death- Add on for original game

I'm also pretty sure that Mike Ditka also came out.

Disruptor was moved to the playstation and I believe was well received by the critics but didn't sell very well.

Unfortunately, I don't own these games as I only rented them when I was younger.

What BC Racer is an awful driving game? I hate that game for the Sega CD and I think it's the best ever . . . oh wait, that game does suck. I guess I agree with you on that one.

Good Deal Games has a complete US release list. If these games aren't there, they weren't released.

I own Return Fire: maps o death and its cool!! Is it a rare game or something?

Oh and Ive also got QB Attack with Mike Ditka by Digital Pictures, its a very different FB game ive ever played, but kinda cool at the same time with good FMV....

(Edited by FAKK2 at 1:27 am on Feb. 28, 2002)

Back