5 more days till the new sonic game!!!

im aiming on an xbox for the emulation, thats mostly why...... o yea, nintendo is making a system that will be released this year!!!!!!!

maybe next year.... but I would highly doubt it..... oh well two more days till sonic on the cube....

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

I'll be renting this first day it comes out 🙂

Perhaps I will take both Xbox and GC versions home and write a review comparing the two? I bet they are going to be quite similar, though the ps2 lags behind for this one.

---Ammut

That will be what I plan to do, I was planning on picking it up for the GC and xbox, and then renting it for the ps2, since that will be the "laggy" version ...lol. I know I can't wait to get my copy tommorow :bow :bow .... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Originally posted by muffinman943@Jan 5, 2004 @ 03:56 PM

gc doesnt have ne good sega games, so why pay 150.00 to play sonic heroes itself

Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2, F-Zero GX, Sonic Adventure 2... any of those ring a bell?

Well, PSO is pretty much only worth playing on GC in my opinion, not to mention Episode 3 will be cube exclusive... although you have a point about the cube getting shafted on some of Sega's flagship titles. I _really_ hope they decide to port Outrun 2 over.

same here if they make outrun 2, man that would kick asssssssssssssssss. and maybe even (keeps fingers crossed for virtua cop 3) :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

:drool: :drool:

I bought my cube thinking I'd use it only for first party titles but so far I've mainly been playing 3rd party exclusives, Sega offerings in particular. I had played Super monkey ball before so I knew I wanted that right away (SMB2 is even better better) and I enjoy F-Zero alot, though it can be a tad frusterating at times...

I must say I haven't played any of the Sonic ports on GC yet... I don't really intend to in the near future either. I own both adventures on DC and I own the majority of the games found in sonic mega collection so I see no real point in checking them out, other than for comparing old and new.

Seeing the Sega logo boot up on a nintendo console is slowly getting less weird for me now 🙂

Originally posted by mal@Jan 6, 2004 @ 03:21 AM

I'll be happy if Outrun 2 ends up on any console.

when outrun 2 comes gets released on Virtual Boy I'll hold you to that 😀

---Ammut

Well I just got my copy of SH, and I gotta admit man oh man, what a game, at first glance the first level took me back to when I first played SA back in 99, man oh man, memories...lol, this is a sweeeeeeeeeeet game, well worth it... I will have a full review in the next day or so, I also picked up sonic battle, haven't even cracked that open yet... but man oh man is SH nice. To all who got it, ENJOY!!! :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

Oh I meant to mention, my one gripe with the game so far, the failure to add the option of subtitles over japanese voice,your only option is the (again) horrible voice acting, and tails "ball" still hasn't dropped,.... sheesh how old is he anyway... 3????????????? lol

oh well I am off to play more... must play.... must play, son...ic......her..............sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

I'm a little late to jump on this topic, but the new Sonic game I'm looking to try out is Sonic Battle for GBA.

Looks like Sonic meets Powerstone

I have tried it, and so far (of course I have played it for an hour, so I cannot "judge totally") the controlls are nice, the battle modes are nice, there is a heavy emphasis on the Link modes, but the story mode is (so dar) smooth.. it is worth picking up... definately.... the graphics in the battle mode are nice.. although I must warn you rack, its more like sonic meets advance wars, you walk around in an "overworld" and when people attack you , it launches the battle mode... but all in all, its a sweet game.

well I love advance wars! 🙂

But I'm trying to find a good GBA game to give me something different.

I have most of the best of all the major genres

Yo racket, did you post your best games for all genres over at NX? I don't see it :unsure:

And Advance Wars rocks da GBA. If you haven't tried Kurukuru Kururin, then that will most definately give you something different.

na I haven't posted a best GBA list yet

too many games still coming out to keep up.

I've tried KK and hope to get it in the near future

have to hit up eBay though since it wasn't released here in the States

Back