64 pin mod chip

www.jandaman.com for Saturn modchip $14.95

I only needed to wire to the +5 volt power and bridged the AB

Didn't even need to wire to the 64pin chip

If you don't know what this means, see the Saturn forum

Shitface

Established Member
Hey jandaman, i have that mod and its not compatible with my 64 pin chip saturn. I also need a 64 pin chip saturn provider.

Shitface

Established Member
well, i didnt' get it from lik-sang, i got it form that saturn planet place. But i assumed they were the same since they looked exactly the same.

If you want, I can send you one of mine to try so you can give this forum a review

Just email jandaman @ jandaman . com with your details

Shitface

Established Member
Hey jandaman, i got the mod today, but its late. Tomarrow i will try installing it and i will let everyone know if it works. BTW, the mod is exactly the same as the one i had before. Hopefully the one i had before was just a bad mod.

mal

Established Member
Unless you're talking about the numbers on the larger rectangular and square IC, don't be put off by appearances.

The Lik-Sang/Lan-Kwei mods were virtually identicle to Gamegizmo ones except for a few part numbers.

Shitface

Established Member
Originally posted by mal@Jul 4, 2003 @ 12:38 AM

Unless you're talking about the numbers on the larger rectangular and square IC, don't be put off by appearances.

The Lik-Sang/Lan-Kwei mods were virtually identicle to Gamegizmo ones except for a few part numbers.

HHmmm.... i hope your right mal, i really hope these are 2 different mods. I have been looking for a compatable mod for so long.

Shitface

Established Member
Well, i looked closely at the chip, the large rectangle is the same, but i cant quite make out the small ones. But from what i can, they look slightly different. Lets all hope!