64 pin mod chip

www.jandaman.com for Saturn modchip $14.95

I only needed to wire to the +5 volt power and bridged the AB

Didn't even need to wire to the 64pin chip

If you don't know what this means, see the Saturn forum

Hey jandaman, i have that mod and its not compatible with my 64 pin chip saturn. I also need a 64 pin chip saturn provider.

well, i didnt' get it from lik-sang, i got it form that saturn planet place. But i assumed they were the same since they looked exactly the same.

If you want, I can send you one of mine to try so you can give this forum a review

Just email jandaman @ jandaman . com with your details

Hey jandaman, i got the mod today, but its late. Tomarrow i will try installing it and i will let everyone know if it works. BTW, the mod is exactly the same as the one i had before. Hopefully the one i had before was just a bad mod.

Unless you're talking about the numbers on the larger rectangular and square IC, don't be put off by appearances.

The Lik-Sang/Lan-Kwei mods were virtually identicle to Gamegizmo ones except for a few part numbers.

Originally posted by mal@Jul 4, 2003 @ 12:38 AM

Unless you're talking about the numbers on the larger rectangular and square IC, don't be put off by appearances.

The Lik-Sang/Lan-Kwei mods were virtually identicle to Gamegizmo ones except for a few part numbers.

HHmmm.... i hope your right mal, i really hope these are 2 different mods. I have been looking for a compatable mod for so long.

Well, i looked closely at the chip, the large rectangle is the same, but i cant quite make out the small ones. But from what i can, they look slightly different. Lets all hope!

Back