’†•¶“¢˜_™½

Status
Not open for further replies.
我已经下载拳皇二千零二龙 吼模拟游戏!家庭卡带也买了。

但我并没法子成功地把<儒戈>弄出来用!

不知道你晓不晓得须要开哪些数码组合?

English board!

Not sure what you are asking, but Babelfish seems to indicate it has something to do with decompressing a game you downloaded?

大家好。我也是新加坡人。這是一個有趣的討論﹐他

們有他們的國語෎2;論﹐我們也有我們的中文。

讓他們來猜猜我們在說什麼也是很好玩

PS: When did they offer that free phone game?

我希望維持這地方完全中文﹐沒有任何羅 馬字母出現﹐所以我鼓勵任何人能看得懂我的文章的

可以向我要求拳皇二千零二以及龍吼模擬遊戲連接的網站,沒有錯﹐ 這是完美的版本﹐

請給我私人聯信﹐ 需要完全用中文. Are you use Sina.com ISP too?

Originally posted by Curtis@May 23, 2003 @ 09:42 AM

English board!

Not sure what you are asking, but Babelfish seems to indicate it has something to do with decompressing a game you downloaded?

Wow!

Babelfish figured THIS out from a bunch of question marks?????
blink.gif

Originally posted by Taelon+May 23, 2003 @ 05:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Taelon @ May 23, 2003 @ 05:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Curtis@May 23, 2003 @ 09:42 AM

English board!

Wow!

Babelfish figured THIS out from a bunch of question marks????? :blink: [/b][/quote]

I see chinese text. Maybe you could too, if you install a chinese language pack in your browser/OS.

Originally posted by Curtis@May 23, 2003 @ 11:42 AM

English board!

Maybe he could be asking for help in the game?

Trying to derive something out the rough translation of babelfish is kind of fun. I think i've found a new pasttime

Wow!

Babelfish figured THIS out from a bunch of question marks?????
blink.gif

I see chinese text. Maybe you could too, if you install a chinese language pack in your browser/OS. [/quote]

M3dion, I really am not that dumb
smile.gif
Thanks, but I know
wink.gif
It's just, why would I put a Chinese/Japanese/Whatevernese language pack on my computer when I don't understand those languages anyway
smile.gif

Originally posted by Taelon@May 23, 2003 @ 08:21 PM

M3dion, I really am not that dumb
smile.gif
Thanks, but I know
wink.gif
It's just, why would I put a Chinese/Japanese/Whatevernese language pack on my computer when I don't understand those languages anyway
smile.gif

Simple, so you don't have to put up with seeing clusters of question marks.
cool.gif

all i get from this message is, the hords of box people are attacking the two boxes that betrayed them. Those two boxes are using a deflector shield to repell them.

Originally posted by Nadius+May 23, 2003 @ 12:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nadius @ May 23, 2003 @ 12:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Curtis@May 23, 2003 @ 11:42 AM

English board!

Maybe he could be asking for help in the game?

Trying to derive something out the rough translation of babelfish is kind of fun. I think i've found a new pasttime[/b][/quote]

Or you can just write Chinese like this, which screws crappy translators up.

我用南極星繁體,先在WP上打字﹐然後複製到這裡

請把主題換成 "中文討論區"

我都用南極性打字不過你要會Pinyin。如果不是 ﹐我不知道怎麼幫你。 我還未找到粵語typing software。只有一次我在看電視﹐看人在chatroom打字用廣੘ 1;話發音。嗯﹐我想問你﹐你哪兒在香港住嗎。我今ॲ 0;夏季四個禮拜住在九龍﹐真是好玩﹐也有 154;可真會打拳皇。 其實我都住在加拿大人(多倫多 ﹐只是我剛 165;辦到日本今年做生意﹐明年回加拿大。

See?! Comments like those above are EXACTLY why Chinese-americans can't get a decent pair of slacks from any T.J. Max in the state of Illinois!

Ã÷ÏÔµØ, Õâ¸öÆÀÂÛÊǺú»° ...
smile.gif

Some choice excerpts from a BabelFish translation of Cecilia's text:

"Sexual typing? You want?"

"Shadowboxing emperor. "

"I all live in the Canadian (are many? Many? Only is I?"

Seems to have a problem with any Asian language. In other words, it's just crap.

私は中国人でわない.

Originally posted by Myname+May 24, 2003 @ 01:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myname @ May 24, 2003 @ 01:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Resident_Lurker@May 25, 2003 @ 03:04 AM

"Sexual typing? You want?"

I knew there'd been something missing in my life. I want! [/b][/quote]

After you're done installing the Chinese language fonts you need to install the sexual fonts also.

Originally posted by joe81@May 24, 2003 @ 01:54 PM

Cecilia is an attrative woman(at least that's what i remember from the pics)

Wait a sec. First a woman on these boards, now an attractive woman? How did that happen?!?
blink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back