’†•¶“¢˜_™½

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by IceMan2k@May 24, 2003 @ 10:55 PM

This thread is hilarious!

Just makes my weekend.

I thought that as soon as I posted my first message under this thread.

Then all further were just because this topic kept going on and on.

sorry Cecilia that I started a new round of postings about you at least they're all positive(I guess depends on how you look at a bunch of loser people who talk on the internet about people they never meet)

ps sorry that I typed the part about people being a bunch of loser don't take it at all serious I mean jesus if you read my posts I to meet my own requirements for being a loser

Heh, as a whole I don't take the internet seriously.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Gallstaff+May 25, 2003 @ 11:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gallstaff @ May 25, 2003 @ 11:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Resident_Lurker@May 25, 2003 @ 05:56 AM

So anyway... who likes Rocko??!?!?!!!!!

Quien le gusta la vida moderna de Rocko????

Rockos' modern life is one of the best shows in the history of... history. Haha wacky delly was one of the best ones. Another really good one wsa where hefer chokes on a chicken skeleton and rocko has to go inside him to get it out. Remember that one?[/b][/quote]

Yes....that episode was great as well. Satan = peaches and Heffer is a "glooton"
laugh.gif

Originally posted by Resident_Lurker+May 25, 2003 @ 09:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Resident_Lurker @ May 25, 2003 @ 09:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Gallstaff@May 25, 2003 @ 11:30 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Resident_Lurker
@May 25, 2003 @ 05:56 AM

Rockos' modern life is one of the best shows in the history of... history. Haha wacky delly was one of the best ones. Another really good one wsa where hefer chokes on a chicken skeleton and rocko has to go inside him to get it out. Remember that one?

Yes....that episode was great as well. Satan = peaches and Heffer is a "glooton"
laugh.gif
[/b][/quote]

Man, I miss that show. Besides the Heck episode, I'd have to say my favorite is the one where Rocko and friends make a video to send to his folks back home, and hilarity ensues when it's turned into an art film. Best line: "Completely naaaaaaaaaked."

Every now and then they show Rocko still on Nickelodeon. But I don't know if its worth sitting through all that stupid junk they have now to see if it gets put on or not. I see it on occasion about once a month. Trully a great show.

Originally posted by Resident_Lurker@May 24, 2003 @ 08:56 PM

I was about to ask for my off-topicness to be excused but then I thought "What is this thread even about?" My answer was "absolutely nothing."

I liked when Filburt & Dr.Hutchinson had kids that looked like them.

How can a turtle and a cat have babies?!? It's not physically possible!!

It's sort of like how Homer got bored and tried rubbing the cat and dog together to try and mate them.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back