A million pants, but none fit me!

lordofduct

Established Member
I don't shop very often. I buy a pair of pants and they last me for a long time. The last time I actually purchased pants was in my senior year of highschool... 5 years ago.

Well all my pants are worn out or I just don't like them anymore and I am down to 3 pairs that I will actually wear... actually make that 2 pairs and 1 extra that I'll deal with if I need to. So I went out shopping at the mall. 5 hours later; NOTHING! I check out the local shops; NOTHING! I go on the freaking internet and still NOTHING!

What is this crap, everywhere I shop has GIRL pants... yes guys have lowered themselves to wearing freakin' GIRL PANTS... What do you say? Girl pants? What do you mean? you may ask. Well I mean these pants that are tight on the ass or tight on the legs but widen back out a lil' at the ankles! (mind me, I don't wear denim) The only thing left are dress slacks that cost an arm and a leg (80 USD for a pair of pants that have 4 freakin' pockets is absurd... and thats CHEAP!) But I don't like the ankles on dress slacks.

Am I just a whiny bitch, or do any of you have a hard time buying pants too? I'm just getting tired of the looks I get for wearing the same 2 pairs of pants. And they are wearing out rather fast!

I know exactly what you mean. I have two pairs of pants I wear, otherwise I just wear sweat pants.

1 more lil' gripe I have to make...

HAWAII IS FULL OF DUMB PEOPLE!

I receive phone calls from this state of dim witted freakoids who don't understand CRAP!

I had a guy ask me what the number for customer service was... I told him 1 8 hundred "phonetic name of our website".

"Im sorry, one eight under huh?" was the mans response.

"1 8 0 0 "phonetics" my response.

"So I dial one eight zero zero and then say "phonetic name" into the phone?"

-------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Same here man, I can never find pants I like. I have a highly disproportionate number of shirts vs. the number of pants I own.

I hear ya.. I'm a fan of baggy pants, with multiple pockets... the more pockets the better...

My pants are all about 3+ years old, everything you get now is tight or straight legged... I hate pants that hug my body tight... viva la baggy!

Well I I just purchased some off of ebay... hrmmm, kinda risky but they were very affordable and I had 105 dollars on my paypal account already burning a hole in my account (thanks Dud). Hopefully they are what I expect them to be... they were a bit baggy with wide ankles (i have wide feet and hate socks so I ONLY wear wide ankles).

I now leave you with a pic of me that I think I actually look good in!

Meandkettle1.jpg

i used to be all out baggy, till about 4 or so years ago. I usually wear nothin but silvertab loose fit. a tiny bit baggy, but not too much.

I buy all my pants at walmart. Damn cheap and I get a 10% discount since my dad works there 😀

A pair of Jeans - $10

Thats all you will ever need.

Although I am one of those people who could care less about fasion.

i stopped wearing jeans almost completely years ago because i had to buy a bunch of dockers when i went student observing and stuff now all i have is one pair of jeans and a bunch of dockers. and for clothes besides new pairs of dockers(i sound like a commercial now) i haven't bought anything new in years i wear basically vintage t shirts from when i was in middle school and high school.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Tue, 2005-05-24 @ 07:41 AM

Well I I just purchased some off of ebay... hrmmm, kinda risky but they were very affordable and I had 105 dollars on my paypal account already burning a hole in my account (thanks Dud). Hopefully they are what I expect them to be... they were a bit baggy with wide ankles (i have wide feet and hate socks so I ONLY wear wide ankles).

I now leave you with a pic of me that I think I actually look good in!

Meandkettle1.jpg

[post=134445]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you the one holding the liquor bottle or the guy in the background who looks embarassed? Your PM profile picture is more flattering than this one...

Originally posted by tsumake@Tue, 2005-05-24 @ 06:49 PM

Are you the one holding the liquor bottle or the guy in the background who looks embarassed? Your PM profile picture is more flattering than this one...

[post=134485]Quoted post[/post]​

Not just any liquor, he's holding a bottle of Ketel One vodka! When did you get all high-class on us lordofduct? What with the expensive liquor, you've got that fancy shirt on; you look like you just got back from the yacht club or something.

EDIT: This post seems kind of sarcastic, but really I am just a bum. I really was impressed.

Well I always only drink good liqour! (exclusively Kettle One, Patron, Tanqueray and Yager when I'm feel like being stupid)

And im all dressed up cause I just returned from my lil' brothers funeral...

Anyways, I've always been a dress nice kinda guy when I'm out and about. If its around my house I'm much more casual though, those are the kinda pics you've probably seen. (my party's and the sort.) How else you think I get all the ass I get!? (well charm does help out...)

Cybie?????????

Oh and Tsumake, yeah i bet that profile pic is flattering... I was 15 years ago, when I had HAIR and no acne...

For recent pics I think that one is as flattering as possible... unlike say

JamesJamesMeDrunk.jpg

Goth chicks despite being psychotic are HOT!

Wait, being sandwiched by hot goth chicks is unflattering? Maybe I need to get my gauges adjusted.

Cybie?????????
Look up a little clip titled "Whiners can be Losers" on your favorite dirty pirate file network. Or maybe Google.

edit: okay, maybe it's not as widespread as I thought. You can get a crappy RealMedia version of the clip here, where it's tagged as "Whiners can be Winners" for some reason.

Back