A psycho is STILL stalking me

lordofduct

Established Member
OK OK, as many might know. There is this little girl who is extremely obsessed with me. She scares me! Ive tried EVERYTHING to get her off my back. Ive gona as far as feeding her toe nails.

Well she disapeared for a month and a half. I thought she was gone. She then calls me the other day out of the blue. NOOOOOO! She says shes at my house and to let her in.

Ummm, Im at the doctors.

Well Ill wait for you then!" And that she does, when I get there an HOUR later she is stilling waiting. So she can give me a bday present... how sweet. :puke: So i take the pop and carton of smokes... and card! yes card! send her on her way with a "**** off ****" and my roommate says "hope you never come back *****". Yeah so she goes home to cry herself to sleep. I inturn open the card.

Whats so important about this card you ask? WELLLLLL, read for yourself, the psycho reaches a new HIGH!

http://www.suhleap.com/Dyldo/write/Card/Card01.html

links dead, but i had a similar thing happen to me a few years ago,... i hope that i never hear from that psycho again.

you know, i wouldn;t really post something like this up on the net. especially when she know where you live, this may be the straw that broke the camels back

The SegaXtreme guide to successful relationships.

Step one: Don't be called "Dylan".

Originally posted by antime@Wed, 2004-11-10 @ 07:11 AM

The SegaXtreme guide to successful relationships.

Step one: Don't be called "Dylan".
Awwww snap! (because when was the last time you heard that)

so what was so wrong with this girl? Other than the fact that she like math .

Sounds like she cant be that bad if she gave you a carton of smokes.

I feel sorry for her .

I wish I had a stalker.

Every since I moved to MD for my internship in DC, I've only taken one girl out. She's not even pretty yet I still can't get what I want!! *sigh*

Originally posted by Anand@Thu, 2004-11-11 @ 07:33 PM

I dont think you do Stalkers arn't very fun.

[post=123519]Quoted post[/post]​

My second to last girlfriend I met because she stalked me, we had fun for almost five years

yeah i updated the website and I moved that file around, I didnt think anyone was using this thread anymore!

Xavier: ummmm, whats wrong with this girl? Well first she 17, next SHE ATE MY TOE NAILS, thirdly she wants to have my kids, she invented this all with out my instigation, (maybe shallow but we all have our standards) shes ugly, SHES SEVENTEEN, she has crabs and refuses to clean herself, shes a slut, her dad is psycho, shes 17!

Originally posted by Anand@Thu, 2004-11-11 @ 12:33 PM

I dont think you do Stalkers arn't very fun.

[post=123519]Quoted post[/post]​

I know exactly what she's talking about...

Damn Jeff...

Whats wrong with her being 17. I'm 16. Wait that probly quite a bit younger than you. How did she get your toe nails?

Originally posted by lordofduct@Thu, 2004-11-11 @ 04:40 PM

yeah i updated the website and I moved that file around, I didnt think anyone was using this thread anymore!

Xavier: ummmm, whats wrong with this girl? Well first she 17, next SHE ATE MY TOE NAILS, thirdly she wants to have my kids, she invented this all with out my instigation, (maybe shallow but we all have our standards) shes ugly, SHES SEVENTEEN, she has crabs and refuses to clean herself, shes a slut, her dad is psycho, shes 17!

[post=123532]Quoted post[/post]​

Not that I doubt you..but that seems a little O.T.T.

Also, I understand that things like that can become INCREDIBLY annoying, you shouldn't have posted that card. But hey..that my opinion.

I hope she sees the light and leaves you alone soon.

Back