A question

Oh no don't get me wrong, I own all these systems and I appreciate them for what they are and what they are capable of, I like the gamecube for its games like metroid, zelda and wwe x8, and the like, but if you check its lineup, much like its predecessor the n64 it was a varitable hodge podge of games targeted at a younger audience, and some other games like turok, and konkers adventure etc. I mean there are a bunch of quality games for all the systems, but Nintendo has been know and exspected to makes games for the younger generation, if you look at the other systems, xbox and ps2 they don't cater to the younger generations as much as gamecube, however this doesn't take away from the system in anyway.

I still don't see it myself.... I mean what 5 year old is going to be able to get into Pikmin? Sure it's colourful and playful, but surely it's too complex for them? They're probably taking all their blue Pikmin to battle a fire monster unaware of the consequences... and on that, why are Sega and Nintendo the only companies to be making original/semi-original games?

Back