a question

i dont know if its against the rules or not, if it is just close this but a guy that lives by me wants to trade me the 32x(with every thing,except the 2 little metal things that go in the sega) and some pac man game for the genesis for my legend of zelda majoras mask(its the limited edition one with the 3d holo(sp?)gram and gold cart) and my expansion pack.....is this a good deal?

i use to have a 32x but i lost it during the process of moving ive found a game called "delux"(sp?) "virtural racing"

and if it isnt a good deal then how much is one worth? b/c the expansion pack cost me 4 bucks at a local pawn shop and the zelda game i got for south park64

i'd go for it! LOZ:MM would be easier to find today, then a 32X with all the games!

you could easy buy another copy of zelda off ebay or from a local games store! ;)

I DID IT....i didnt get the 2 metal parts but i have them laying around some where and i got a pac man game for the genesis too so thanks for your advice

Umm...for just the 32x (not with any games) that was NOT a good deal. 32x's are a dime a dozen on ebay. As for the pacman game for genesis...somehow I doubt it's that good.

Wait a second.

You didn't just throw away your Zelda: MM limited edition gold cartridge for just a 32X and no cables... did you? :blink:

Originally posted by ratfish@Aug 7, 2003 @ 05:42 PM

Wait a second.

You didn't just throw away your Zelda: MM limited edition gold cartridge for just a 32X and no cables... did you? :blink:

He said it comes with everything exept the metal brace things, which he already has. I don't know how much 32Xs go for but the Limited edition Zelda: MM is not hard to come by at all.

the expansion pack i bought it at a pawn shop for 4 bucks and i bought the south park i traded for MM for 5 so i basically paid 9 bucks for a 32x and i got every thing except the little metal braces(as shitface(ill just call him sega squad....because i dont want anyone to take that the wrong way) and i already have them he said he has doom also but he has to find it...and thats like the main reason why i want a 32x and he also gave me pac-man2 and heck....i have doom around here somewhere i just dont know where it is....ps i found the metal things and the 32x works great

ahhh....i can think of the first one i got the christmas when the n64 was released for 30 bucks at a k-mart.....ahhhh memories

Back