A Quickie Guys...

Alright guys, a nice and simple question:

Is Time Gal rare?

I can pick it up for $6US, but what with not owning a Sega CD, cant find any other reason to buy it.

Well, that's it from me.

skip

kinda interesting, mainly just as a period piece

as far as rarity?

only those evil "collector" types worry about

shit like that

Ummmm, I would get it, just because of its rarity. And on a side note, a SEGA CD is worth gettin, no mods or anything to play backups...GREAT deal as u can find a genny2 and SCD2 combo for like 50-70 bucks.

"only those evil "collector" types worry about

shit like that"

Then Brand my ass and call me Satan.
biggrin.gif

And in response to Bjammzz: I'd love to pick up a sega cd with Sonic and Snatcher, but here in Oz'tralia, you've got to pay a pretty hefty penny to get all of the above. Not to mention the pain in the ass it is to find them. Sure i'd love a genesis, but try finding Dynamite Headdy, Gunstar Heroes, and Landstalker. The latter costs $40 Australian in one of the few secondhand games stores. The prior(s) - forgetaboutit. You won't find 'em.

That's enough useless angst outta me, butwhat the hell, I'll pick up Time gal provided it works with an emulator.

And as a side note i picked up NiGHTS for free! Yes! Free! Gotta love those trainee clerks! How does this affect you, i hear you say. Well, simple - no more pointless mode1/mode2 questions outta me. And I've really got nothing else to end this on...sooo....

Rorscach Posted on Jan. 18 2003, 6:46 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"only those evil "collector" types worry about

shit like that"

Then Brand my ass and call me Satan.

no...

i'm sure the prince of darkness has better things to do with his time

i will, however comply with your request in a compromise, brand your ass and call you an imp
smile.gif

Imp? Bah, I feel disgraced! But really, i was only in it for the ass branding...
tongue.gif

But i digress, Sizone. I collect games for my appreciation of gaming. If rarity happens to lend it's sweet magical touch now and then...i consider it a nice 'bonus.'

And sure you can argue i only wanted Time Gal for its rarity - which would be correct - thus putting my 'justification' to shame. But goddamn it, if were going to stock generalise who i am, then it's more along the lines of an 'amoral collector type.' :
wink.gif
:

That's enough babble.

Originally posted by Rorscach@Jan. 18 2003, 6:46 am

but here in Oz'tralia, you've got to pay a pretty hefty penny to get all of the above. Not to mention the pain in the ass it is to find them. Sure i'd love a genesis, but try finding Dynamite Headdy, Gunstar Heroes, and Landstalker. The latter costs $40 Australian in one of the few secondhand games stores.

Hehe, Landstalker is my fav game, and I own the JAP and USA versions, because it was cheaper to get them from the international eBays than buy the rarer euro ones in australia
smile.gif

But as for Time Gal, wasn't that one of the common games here that was released with the SCD toward its end?

No, time gal was released during the first 1-2 years of the system`s release I believe. Usually, these games have the cardboard box instead of the big plastic cases.

Back