A Translation Guide for Policenauts?

Dud

Established Member
Has anyone made a translation guide for Policenauts? GameFAQs doesn't have one and a google search didn't turn up anything... If not can someone translate the game for me? I'll give whoever does a whole box of cookies. ;)

Originally posted by Supergrom@Mar 7, 2004 @ 11:59 PM

Enjoy.

though i must warn you, i started to play through it with this guide, but soon decided i would rather wait for a translation, no matter how many years that is going to be. it will be worth the wait.

Thanks!

While that would be great to have an English translation of the game, I seriously doubt that it will happen. It pisses me off even more when I see the Policenauts poster in the computer room in Metal Gear Solid 2, like Kojima-san is taunting us. I heard that Konami had an English PSX version 70-80% done but dropped it at the last minute. It would be nice if they finished it and made a Snatcher-Policenauts compilation disk for Playstation 2. :rolleyes:

I just came across that site the other day and it is excellent. I'll give the guide a try. <_< I had no idea that there are japanese super nes games being translated. :blink:

Back