About pal euro titles on NTSC US

Hi guys ....

I've got DiscWorld 2 for saturn .... I used satconv as I always do to make them work on NTSC US system but these last weeks I've got some euro titles that I can't make working at all .... I always get a black screen at the beginning with no disk activity ....

same thing happens with DiscWorld 1,2, WarCraft 2, Command and Conquer, Skeleton Warrior ...

and Destruction Derby (Japan) too ....

Anyone know how to make working these Euro titles ??

I'm not sure but I think somewhere in the forum some guys where talking about Discworld 2 and someone of US have been able to make it working on it's US system ....

A also have a 4 in 1 Action replay ... that can run games from other countries ...

Is it better to leave the Euro code as they are on the CD and make them working with the cart or does it change nothing to change the code with satconv ?

I would really like to make them working ... If any one know that would be appreciated ...

ah, and by the way, I don't know what happenned, I didn't came here for some times but what happenned with the FTP forum ? where can we find the ftp links or posts ?

I've been thinking about something .... Anyone though about "eDonkey" ?? it's a kind of KaZaa and morpheus but a little different ... I've seen some saturn games there... if everybody could start of putting on some games and connect to eDonkey that would be the best place to exchange titles ...

Anyway, I'm waiting your news guys !

thanks

don't have any ideas for your problem

but....

here's the imfamous "where the FTP" thread

for some FTP stuff, go here:

<a href="http://www.ftpxtreme.tk/" target="_blank">http://www.ftpxtreme.tk/

your welcome
smile.gif

try usinbg the -r switch on satconv (remeoves extra letters after the country code)

ive found that can make some titles work that wouldnt previously

you also might have to fit your saturn with a 50/60 switch, although it should still boot if thats requried

Back