Activator

My Activator have arrived.

It's not so good as Sega says.

It's impossible to play platform games. And it's a pain to play Fighting games, like Mortal Kombat2.

But it's an interesting acessory :)

I had an activator, ended up taking it back. It never really worked good, and people kept making fun of me for trying to use it <_< . It also wasn't very responsive, and the guy in the video who was kicking the guy with a controllers ass, obviously unplugged the controller.

I only paid $15 for mine (brand new, clearance plus employee discount) back in 1996. I got pretty good at Eternal Champions with it. I'd probably still pull it out every once and a while if I had more than 2 square feet of floorspace available.

I wish i knew it worked with eternal champions like 12 or 14 years ago.. I love that game.. but when my cousin got one and we tried it and it sucked.. we just tore it apart and played with the big magnet inside..

Now that I look back it was such a waste.. but a blast at the time.. :lol:

Well it probably wasnt that many years ago now that I think about it.. but never the less..

I just purchased one off ebay last week, it came today and i must say the boxing game that came with it fudgin is fun stuff with it!

Back