Afew questions......

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
First the PSX question, where can I find covers for PSX games? I just want the front covers cuz I make backups of all my games and put them in slim jewel cases. Just need a good place to find a ton of Cover art for my jewel case.

Second, the Panzer Dragoon question. What order should I play the series? I want to play through all the games before I play the XBox one, I have played a little panzer dragoon but never finished 1 single game, mostly cuz they games are too damn expensive to buy, I have disc 1 and 2 of saga I believe.

Thanks all, appreciate it.

c'mon, sumone has to atleast have advise. I REALLY want the Panzer question asked, the PSX one isn't as important....

Originally posted by BJammzz+Sep. 28 2002, 7:53 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BJammzz @ Sep. 28 2002, 7:53 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>First the PSX question, where can I find covers for PSX games? I just want the front covers cuz I make backups of all my games and put them in slim jewel cases. Just need a good place to find a ton of Cover art for my jewel case.[/b]

http://www.cdcovers.cc/covers.php

<!--QuoteBegin-BJammzz
@Sep. 28 2002, 7:53 pm

Second, the Panzer Dragoon question. What order should I play the series? I want to play through all the games before I play the XBox one, I have played a little panzer dragoon but never finished 1 single game, mostly cuz they games are too damn expensive to buy, I have disc 1 and 2 of saga I believe.[/quote]

Logical order would be 1, 2, and then Saga. However, if you don't have the game(s), that would be a different story.

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Sep. 30 2002, 6:25 am

Logical order would be 1, 2, and then Saga. However, if you don't have the game(s), that would be a different story.

Doesn't Panzer Dragoon Zwei happen before Panzer Dragoon?

Originally posted by mal@Sep. 30 2002, 12:03 am

Doesn't Panzer Dragoon Zwei happen before Panzer Dragoon?

Yes, Panzer Dragoon Zwei is a prequel to Panzer Dragoon. As long as you know that, it doesn't really matter if you play through the first game or zwei first.

Panzer Dragoon 1 is on the XBox version anyways
smile.gif

Back