Ahhhh help!

slinga

Established Member
I'm screwed. I need to get a girl a butterfly tomorrow!! Does anybody know where I can buy a butterfly\cocoon? Stupid google keeps on bringing up links to picture sites. Man am I screwed...

see.jpg

I was gonna say, wake up early and catch one, but come to think of it, i haven't seen a butterfly myself in ages.

Originally posted by slinga@Jan. 04 2003, 12:50 am

I'm screwed. I need to get a girl a butterfly tomorrow!! Does anybody know where I can buy a butterfly\cocoon? Stupid google keeps on bringing up links to picture sites. Man am I screwed...

Have you tried MSN?
smile.gif

Originally posted by slinga@Jan. 04 2003, 6:50 am

Try this:

Your butterflies

Those poor butterflies are dead, you can catch one as Nadius said, or buy a Tamagotchi -Tamagotchi Park is a good option if she has a Saturn
smile.gif

Good luck!

*sigh* I spent three hours at the mall and bought her a stuffed Winnie the Pooh. I'm a failure...

Originally posted by slinga@Jan. 04 2003, 6:36 pm

*sigh* I spent three hours at the mall and bought her a stuffed Winnie the Pooh. I'm a failure...

I'm afraid so.

Though don't worry, chicks eat up that Winnie the Pooh crap.

I bought one of my girlfriends this stupid eeyore and she still sleeps with it today....6 months after we're thru.

My current girlfriend has an obsession with frogs...in fact I noticed a lot do....maybe its just me....she says my car likes like a frog...or a turtle...OK..thats it [/BABBLE]

*sigh* I gave her the gift...I've failed. Miserably. I have no shot in hell now.

Anyway, guess what pendant she was wearing last night? A blue butterfly.

why didn't you get her a stuffed toy butterfly i'm sure they would have had something at zany brainy or some other childrents store, or maybe the discovery store if one was near you....but anyways, why exactly did you need it
sad.gif

Back