Albert Odyssey map?

Hi, I'm playing this Albert Odyssey game on saturn. The load times were pretty bad so I put a dummy file in it, but I don't know if that made a difference. Anyway, I've been searching the internet for like an hour for a world map of the game, but I couldn't find one. I think I read that there is a map in the instruction manual though. If anyone could scan the map or tell me where to find it it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

-ThePanda

Albert oddessy should burn in hell!!!!

i got to the last level and could never pass it

i have gotten walk trhoughs and everything for the last board

its bloody impossible

the working designs website had a map at one point, give it a try maybe they still do

I just beat the game today, so I don't need the map anymore. I realized that there is a small map in the pause menu too.

When I beat the north tower, I went to fly back to town to save my game, and then I accidentally fly into the central tower and see my airship blowing up! So I went to working designs' page and was relieved to see there was a save point inside. I didn't take any chances and just used their map to get to the save point (right near the end), it looked like it would have been really frustrating without the map.

Actually, the last level isn't impossible. It took me a good 3 hrs. to do it, but it was worth it. Teleports and all, the level is still beatable. They have a walkthrough step-by-step on working designs homepage.

Back