alex kidd in miracle world

Just wondering if anybody knows any secret passages or levels or any cheats.

I know the continue cheat and the secret passage under the 2nd octopuss in level 3 but thats it.

I saw somebody somewhere say that at level 17 which is the last level where you have to run over the tombstones in the correct order to finally finish the game that at the top before you jump in the water if you have a cane of flight u can fly over to that open rocky bit and into a different level.

Anyone know if this is true or of any other tricks/secrets?

I saw somebody somewhere say that at level 17 which is the last level where you have to run over the tombstones in the correct order to finally finish the game that at the top before you jump in the water if you have a cane of flight u can fly over to that open rocky bit and into a different level.

It was about 14-15 years since I last played this game (except to try it out for an emulator on the GBA), and I'm not sure I follow.

But on the last castle were the last boss is you can use a cane of flight and fly up to a ladder to get past some tricky parts of that castle, and the tricky parts involves swimming trough water with electrifying seaweed (kind of like in the first Turtles game for NES, only this is hard). But you never get to some other level just a different place of the castle wich you reach if you take to long way trought the water.

Blah blah, not sure that helped though. :)

I know of that castle bit you are talking about :). The thing I read about was the next level after that 3rd and final castle, You start off on the left of screen and to the right is a rocky outcrop but you have to jump into the water and head down into a room where you run over some tombstones in a correct sequence to finish the game.

Apparently though with the cane of flight you can apparently on level 17 fly across to the rocky bit and into another level.

As for the castle where you gotta swim throught that bit with all the spikes or seaweed or whatever it is. Thats IMPOSSIBLE. I think you HAVE to use the cane of flight to get past that level.

Thanks for the reply though m8 :smokin:

well you asked if there were any secret levels :

in one of the levels kill the octopus be hitting each balll of his arm then after he dies rub your belly on his basket .

I have a hint sheet from sega I scanned , I sent them all to Iceman .

Back