• Rise from your gwave!

All Dreamcast Capcom games $19.95 from Capcom (nt)

Discussion in 'Dreamcast' started by dig, Nov 9, 2001.

1. dig

dig New Member

2. MasterAkumaMatata

MasterAkumaMatata Staff Member

Where? I doubt that RE Code Veronica is $19.99 anyway.

3. Fabrizo

Fabrizo New Member

If only CrazyTaxi 2 would go down to that much, its still $40 around where I live.

4. MasterAkumaMatata

What IS $19.99 are Grandia II and Shenmue (both of which are must buys for those who just purchased a DC or something like that) at EB. Actually, pretty much most of the titles EB carries are at rock bottom prices (e.g., Jet Grind Radio @ $9.99).

Heh, as for the new titles, they won't drop in price yet.

5. Mo Threat

Mo Threat New Member

All of their titles are $19.95. They say limited availability, but I think that's a touch optimistic of them. After all, Capcom still has a few Saturn games in the bargin bin [$9.95 if you're wondering].

For people near a Fry's Electronics... Shenmue is $16.95.

6. Supergrom

Supergrom Member

7. MasterAkumaMatata

Now, why didn't I check the source in the first place? ;)

Thanks for the link, Supergrom.

8. dig

dig New Member

All Dreamcast Capcom games $19.95 from CAPCOM. Like I said. :)

9. MasterAkumaMatata

At first it sounded redundant because Capcom games are [made] from Capcom. If you had stated Capcom's web site, I would've thought differently. ;)

For a moment there, I almost forgot that Capcom's web site is also an online store. I've bought my copy of Street Fighter Collection (Saturn) from there several years ago. I ordered one copy and was charged for one copy, but they've sent me two copies, each a day apart. Weird, huh?

10. Captian Crazy

Captian Crazy New Member

Do you still have both copies :)

11. MasterAkumaMatata

Why, of course ;) The 1st copy I opened to play, the other is still in it's original shrink wrap and inside the padded shipping envelop (yes, I've opened the padded shipping envelop to confirm). I will always treasure it. :)