All right! I am on a roll!

Cloud121

Established Member
All right! I'm really starting to make some progress on my fic! After a year long hiatus, I'm finally working on it again, and getting somewhere! I added a couple more pages this last week.

I now just gotta figure out a way to get it from my PowerBook, to my G3, as I don't have a floppy drive on my G3....

Hm...

You guys are gonna like what I added, I also fixed a lot of typos, and inconsistences. 🙂

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 27, 2004 @ 07:38 AM

I now just gotta figure out a way to get it from my PowerBook, to my G3, as I don't have a floppy drive on my G3....

A cross-over ethernet cable?

Originally posted by mal@Jun 30, 2004 @ 06:17 PM

A cross-over ethernet cable?

I was gonna use AppleTalk, and transfer it over, but my PowerBook doesn't have an Ethernet port... 🙁

I guess I'm stuck taking it to my friend's damn Windows machine, and emailing it to myself from there...

Then I gotta deal with all the garbled text...

If your PowerBook has one of those little AppleTalk ports (I forget what they're actually called, but they're small and trapezoid-shaped), you can get an adapter that will give you an Ethernet port out of it. They cost about $25 and are well worth it.

As for garbled text, just use stuffit on the file and send it that way.

I'll just RAR it up,slap it on a floppy, and take it to my friends. I'll email it to myself from there.

Thanks for the tip it! :cheers

can you get a USB card for your powerbook?

USB Drives are wonderful.

** racket cuddles his 256MB Sandisk Mini Cruzer **

Hey guys! My fic is gonna be uploaded soon! I gotta show it to Des, and after she reads it, I'm sending it to Ice for upload, so you all can see it.

You're gonna like all the new additions!

I just came up with a HUGE twist, that's big. You're all gonna love it!

i once wrote a fan fic in 5th grade about sonic... it was short for a spelling test, they always had you write sentences for the words... so i would always just write a short story using the words as often as possible.

my momo teacher made me read it to class and they all laughed and threw stuff at me. i never wrote a fan fic again.

i liked it, it was all about a boy who lived in two dimensions, and in the other he was sonic... no one believed him though till one day he knocked up this girl, and they had kids and they looked like lil' blue hedgehogs, i even had illustrations and everything.

eh, i might pick it up now again... no one here is gonna throw erasers at me on here.

Back