Let's localize Bomberman Fight!!

@malenko @BlueMoon95 by complete coincidental chance, I happened to see a user make a post within a RHDN thread yesterday that he has been translating the game and is looking for someone to help use everything he has translated. I pointed him here, but he has a shared google doc link with nearly every story scenario translated!

The post in the thread:

The translation doc he shared:
Yes that would be me! I have little to no experience with this sort of thing, but I do really like Bomberman. There's a few lines that still need translating (I have a friend working on that) but it's nearly done.

We already have a translator who is native fluent, but I hope you'll play this when it gets released!

We already have a translator who is native fluent, but I hope you'll play this when it gets released!
Yes but this is all done already wouldn't it be way easier to use it
(to be clear the translations were entirely done/reviewed by a fluent speaker I mostly just transcribed the japanese dialogue)

We've already done a big chunk of the game using another persons translation, and to keep things consistent we'll be sticking with his.

Yes, the consistency between each character's story is important for the overall translation, unfortunately to change it now with the progress that has been made would be troublesome in a few areas with how it's being handled and moving forward with it may change the feeling of the dialogue one character has in one story when compared to another story that's been worked on already. Like Malenko has said, our translator has already worked out a large part of the story and is currently finishing up the rest, I would feel awful if we switched it up and made his work pointless. I do apologize for the work you've made for this though.

Back