Alpha Mission II is now Ready...

Ok guys, I got the game Alpha Mission 2 NeoCD up for grabs at my web page.....Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer is down now, hope everone got the chance to grab it....this one will not be up for as long though so hurry up and get it while you can...
smile.gif
Enjoy another fine Bin/Cue release....exclusivly for the Sega Xtreme page users....I dont post my releases anywhere else....later....

no prob. and just so you know, its the same files I uploaded to Haukkes ftp so you dont need to redownload the entire thing just the files you need.
wink.gif

just had an idea...1st time around with gowcaizer I got 50+ k/sec, amII was alot slower, probably means more ppl dl'in it. I ended up missin some of the gowcaizer files cause i was lazy. anyway what about using a neogeo newsgroup to post the iso up when you rls it. would help with the bandwith alot. everyone could get it at the fastest speed their isp/newsfeed would allow an more than one could be up at a time.

I dont know what to tell ya, my web page is fast enough for most people...I tested it out myself with a few other people and we all get well over 75kbs so......??? I dont know what yopur problem is, the games are up for over 2 weeks each and you should be able to get the entire game in less than 1-2 hours max.....so if you cant get it all within 2 weeks...oh well...

Back