AMEBA a new saturn game !

Wecome to our Fantasy Zone! ;)

12507293_785493498262922_3092443790117413914_n.jpg

Fb
Twitter

Dev Diaries #06 - The Morning After

Someone just passed away. Someone close to our main character Hugo. He returns home feeling devastated, but also somewhat relieved. It’s the morning after, and he has a new lead on the killer. His friend’s death may have not been in vain.
http://retrosumus.com/2016/02/dev-diares-06-the-morning-after

:)

Looks ans sounds beautiful. I am soo looking forward to this game. I think i will buy it on both Dreamcast and Sega Saturn.
But the Saturn game will be more special for me :) I have waited so long for a new game on the system. And i believe the Visual novel is a great genre. And i am very excited to see it in a different way.

Keep up the good work. You are great guys!

Looks ans sounds beautiful. I am soo looking forward to this game. I think i will buy it on both Dreamcast and Sega Saturn.
But the Saturn game will be more special for me :) I have waited so long for a new game on the system. And i believe the Visual novel is a great genre. And i am very excited to see it in a different way.

Keep up the good work. You are great guys!

THANK YOU! :D

xenocider-swamp-wip.jpg

It. Is. Ready.

xenocider-demo-cd.jpg

:D

I can confirm now (and it will be stated in our KS campaign) that controls will be 100% customizable and Xenocider will of course support arcade stick... but also keyboard+mouse AND TWIN STICK! :D

XENOCIDER KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN IS LIVE!!!!

Xenocider is a 3D arcade action game with retro-futuristic aesthetics for Dreamcast, Windows, Mac, Linux and 3DS!

An innovative approach to the on-rails shooter genre and the first 3D arcade game for the Dreamcast in over a decade, this is our personal 3D homage to the classic Space Harrier, with a little influence from Galaxy Force and Sin & Punishment thrown into the mix!

As we promised, we made our playable demo available for download. Visit the Kickstarter campaign and enjoy!

Help us write a new episode of the history of the Dreamcast. Pledge now!

the ks campaign starts well ! for sure it will be a success. i must register to support it :) great job and it's good to see people behind this game. fox68k is an impressive dev. for instance. :)

Back