America

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Karny

I'm still trying to figure out why this post was made...

Was there a reason you felt you needed to share your amazing insight into the world and its economic workings?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Website
www.segaxtreme.net
south africa is an exception, with karny being a rich fuck there who can afford a ps2, gamecube, and sega systems, which he paid with little girls he had traded in for food.

RadSil

Website
www.siloromano.com
Quote: from jim993 on 12:24 am on Jan. 21, 2002

In America 99% of the nations wealth is owned by around 1% of it's population.

Alternatively, 1% of America's wealth is owned by 99% of the population... which is much scarier wording.

jim993

Website
Visit site
SkankinMonkey Posted on 3:11 am on Jan. 21, 2002

Post count boosting does wonders for peoples ego's

LOL no the thing is i was bored. i don't give a #### about post numbers and if you don't believe me you can always set my post number at zero perm it doesn't matter. Why did i post this pure boredom that and pointing out the obvious is needed sometimes; but it's mainly boredom.

Cynnamin

Website
www.mindspring.com
And 99% of the people who post on this board are idiots.

Inversely, 1% of the people who post on this board are NOT idiots. However, that does NOT mean that they are intelligent.

morey

Website
Visit site
/me am moron.

Actually, I think it's the top 1% owns 90% of the wealth. GRRR stimulus package.

"Economic Apartheid in America"

-Morey

Nadius

Website
Visit site
And 99% of the people who post on this board are idiots.
Why thanks for making me feel better, Cynnamin.

Well... at least I can try to be a cool idiot like Skippy Handleman.

jim993

Website
Visit site
Quote: from morey on 4:43 am on Jan. 22, 2002

/me am moron.

Actually, I think it's the top 1% owns 90% of the wealth. GRRR stimulus package.

"Economic Apartheid in America"

-Morey

i forget the exact numbers but there's some stat that's something like 1% ownes 99% of the wealth and then 10% or something like that of that initial 1% ownes more money then the whole; something like that i forget i read all this stuff last year lol.

Cynnamin

Website
www.mindspring.com
How about everyone just give all their money and all their wealth to me and I will ensure that everyone receives a fair portion and is happy? :)

*flutters her angel wings*

Bocmaxima

Website
Visit site
Actually all of the Nations money is owned ny the Gov. A "Federal Reserve Note" as it says on US currency, is actually a reciept. A reciept for what you may ask? Well for the gold we supposedly have in Ft Knox, but I dare one of you to go there and ask to get your gold...lol, lets see how fast they pull a gun on you. Heres another scary fact...sorta

1.3 Billion - The number of obese people in the world

1.3 Billion - The number of undernourished people in the world.

Strange.

Supergrom

Website
Visit site
so, basically, if the fat people donated some of their food to the starving people, we could all be taken care of and no one would be fat!!!

(i know thats oversimplification [is that a word?], but oh well. if only we could make it happen...)