America

I'm still trying to figure out why this post was made...

Was there a reason you felt you needed to share your amazing insight into the world and its economic workings?

south africa is an exception, with karny being a rich fuck there who can afford a ps2, gamecube, and sega systems, which he paid with little girls he had traded in for food.

Quote: from jim993 on 12:24 am on Jan. 21, 2002

In America 99% of the nations wealth is owned by around 1% of it's population.

Alternatively, 1% of America's wealth is owned by 99% of the population... which is much scarier wording.

SkankinMonkey Posted on 3:11 am on Jan. 21, 2002

Post count boosting does wonders for peoples ego's

LOL no the thing is i was bored. i don't give a #### about post numbers and if you don't believe me you can always set my post number at zero perm it doesn't matter. Why did i post this pure boredom that and pointing out the obvious is needed sometimes; but it's mainly boredom.

And 99% of the people who post on this board are idiots.

Inversely, 1% of the people who post on this board are NOT idiots. However, that does NOT mean that they are intelligent.

/me am moron.

Actually, I think it's the top 1% owns 90% of the wealth. GRRR stimulus package.

"Economic Apartheid in America"

-Morey

And 99% of the people who post on this board are idiots.

Why thanks for making me feel better, Cynnamin.

Well... at least I can try to be a cool idiot like Skippy Handleman.

Quote: from morey on 4:43 am on Jan. 22, 2002

/me am moron.

Actually, I think it's the top 1% owns 90% of the wealth. GRRR stimulus package.

"Economic Apartheid in America"

-Morey

i forget the exact numbers but there's some stat that's something like 1% ownes 99% of the wealth and then 10% or something like that of that initial 1% ownes more money then the whole; something like that i forget i read all this stuff last year lol.

How about everyone just give all their money and all their wealth to me and I will ensure that everyone receives a fair portion and is happy? :)

*flutters her angel wings*

Actually all of the Nations money is owned ny the Gov. A "Federal Reserve Note" as it says on US currency, is actually a reciept. A reciept for what you may ask? Well for the gold we supposedly have in Ft Knox, but I dare one of you to go there and ask to get your gold...lol, lets see how fast they pull a gun on you. Heres another scary fact...sorta

1.3 Billion - The number of obese people in the world

1.3 Billion - The number of undernourished people in the world.

Strange.

Also, 1 billion people that doesn't have clean access of water. 2 billion whom do not have electricity. 3 billion that have never used a telephone before. And, the telephone is about 100 years old!!

I don't like the kind of world I live in where people are lucky to be born with an abudance of resources and some are not so lucky...

Back