Another big sale, lots of stuff

I decided to stop spending money on videogames and computer stuff so now I'm trying to sell whatever I have in my closet. I need to pay my bills, help me out!

$20 Logitech Formula Force GP steering wheel + pedals for PC & PS2 – It has force feedback and works with the PC and Playstation 2 using the USB connection. Good condition, original box included. $15 shipping.

$10 Microsoft Sidewinder Steering Wheel + pedals – Brand new, never been opened, still in it’s original box. Uses a USB cable to connect to the PC. $15 shipping

$2 Vantec 60mm CPU fan. Took this from a heatsink I bought, hardly used. This thing can push a lot of air, so it’s pretty loud (around 40dba).

$15 ECS K7VTA3 v6.0 ATX Socket A motherboard – It’s basically brand new, only used once. This mobo uses the Via KT333 chipset and has USB 2.0, ATA133, integrated sound and integrated LAN. I used an Athlon XP2500+ to test it, it posted just fine. I ran Memtest86 using Mushkin PC2700 256mb ram for several hours—no problem at all.

$15 ECS N2U400A - It’s basically new, only used once. Supports Ultra DMA133, dual channel ddr, agp 8x, 6 channel audio, and has integrated LAN. It booted up fine with an Athlon XP2600+ and ran memtest86 with 1 gig OCZ ram for hours with no problems.

$2 Labtec microphone – Has a stand that holds the mic.

$5 Labtec Cordless RF Keyboard and Mouse, $8 shipping

$6 RCA Cordless IR headphones –

-Provides convenient listening privacy in the same room

-Low cost infrared technology operates up to 20 ft. from transmitter

-Adjustable headband provides comfort for hours of listening pleasure

-Horizontal style transmitter is compact, saves shelf space

-Operates on Two "AAA" size rechargeable batteries (connect to transmitter for recharging) $7 Mediagear 10-in-1 USB 2.0 reader/writer – very small and all black, stylish.

$10 PQI 128mb Compactflash card – used very little, owned for a couple of months.

$6 Creative Infrared remote & receiver for the PC (control any program with it!)

$5 Sega GT 2002 / Jet Set Radio Future for xbox

$1 Speeze 80mm case fans (3+4 pin connector), brand new.

$14 Western Digital 8gb hard drives, ripped from xboxs but works with no problems on PCs, all are in good condition.

$5 Pro EP031 Mini Turbo Shark 400-watt hand vacuum – Brand new, never used. Uses a washable filter, comes with crevice tool, brush, and flexible hose. Mine works well, I use it to clean corners of my room. Plugs into AC outlet and has a very long cord.

$5 D-link DI-701 1-port router – It works. I flashed it with the latest firmware too. There are actually two ports, one to plug the modem in, the other one to plug the PC or hub/switch in. Worked fine for me, but I upgraded to a wireless router.

$6 Benwin CLT3 2.1 Speakers, adult-owned, original box included.

$20 Time Crisis for Playstation w/ Guncon – excellent condition w/ original box.

$3 GE Cordless USB optical mouse and receiver

$10 Tecnow Wireless 802.11b access point

Shipping will be determined later, usually I charge $2-3 higher than what the post office charges. I accept Paypal, money orders, and checks in U.S. currency. Email me at dnguyen800@hotmail.com if you're interested. I can take pictures or give more info if needed.

Back