Another NEW Bin/Cue just for SegaXtreme

I prefer to call them hardcore gamerz. They only look like zombies because of the sickely white palour of sun deprevation (can't have glare on the screen, you know) cramped, arthritic muscles from those oh so small controllers and the bloodshot eyes and blank looks from playing shining force for three days straight with no sleep. What a handsome bunch! LOL!

(Edited by falstaff at 8:53 pm on Mar. 15, 2002)

Thats nuttin. Why one time I masterb..................oh! maybe that a little too personal. But I had cramped hands afterward!:biggrin:

One time you masterb......and had cramped hands hahahaha now that is funny shit.......You must have had nuttin to do that day....lol pun intended...

cool, I lost that link ages ago...good to have it back..... :) I see theres alot of games for the PCE/T-Duo....Well, I still have alot, and Im getting them ready for skankin monkey right now, just gotta lotta raring up to do and nfo files...etc...

Their not even close to releasing all of the PC Engine cd games. Their are abour 480 cd games including demos and phototypes. This is taken from a Japanese site. I think I'm one of the closest to getting them all as I have about 425.

Back