Another new Shining game

Myname

Established Member
Yay! I believe the first one will be out here pretty soon.. I still wish they'd do a rerelease of all the Shining Force III scenarios in English (like everyone would I guess), but good to see the series continue further.

Shining soul is pretty good, but nothing to get terrible excited over, i imported the first and wasnt too terribly impressed, it was pretty cool with multiple ppl though. think diablo for GBA

Ah... Swirlvision. My only competition at the moment? Heh...

Anyway, Shining Soul 2 is scheduled for release this Spring in Japan. The original Shining Soul has NOT been announced for a US release, but is supposed to be released in Europe. I forget when it's expected to hit there, though.
smile.gif

Originally posted by chakan@Jan. 21 2003, 3:25 pm

The original Shining Soul has NOT been announced for a US release, but is supposed to be released in Europe. I forget when it's expected to hit there, though.
smile.gif

Well as I'm in Europe, that would make my statement true, no?
tongue.gif

Originally posted by BJammzz@Jan. 21 2003, 2:17 pm

dont they have a translation for the 3 senarios? If so where can I get it?

here or here. i mean come on! if you haven't even bothered to look at the translations page yet on SX.

sf3-3 is not completely translated yet, but i'll have something to say to that once i get my saturn commlink cable from game chioce club!

i really wish camelot would translate (officially translate, that is) sf3 scenarios 2 & 3 and then...ah nevermind it'll never happen

boohoohoohoo
sad.gif

From my site:

Infogrames' French site has posted information, screenshots, and the box art for the upcoming Shining Soul European release. The GBA game will be hitting European game shops on Feburary 14th, 2003.

Back