Any resources for programming the NetLink?

I've just started becoming interested in Sega Saturn development, mostly in Assembly, as opposed to C, and was wondering if any Sega NetLink resources existed. I've been looking for a while but can't seem to find anything.

Thanks in advance!

Alright, thanks. Are there guides to sending messages via the SMPC in assembly? Nevermind, there's a whole guide on the registers which should be enough.

However, I am having issues finding samples written in ASM. Are there any floating around or maybe even disassembled games that I can sort of learn off of?

For general assembly examples, just looking at compiler output is a good start. SH assembly is pretty easy to pick up if you have previous experience of some load-store architecture, and it is so reduced in nature there's not many "tricks" to learn.

Gotcha. After posting that, I found the Saturn Samples thread here on SegaXtreme. Other than that, since it's minimal, I should be fine using only the programming guides right?

Thanks guys.
smile.gif

Runik, mostly I was looking for "semi-complete" examples in assembly that illustrate things like program flow and such. However, more resources never hurt.
smile.gif

Back