Any1 Wanna help out?

I am in need of people to help me run www.mygamer.com, It isnt a Old School site, only modern games here, but I need help running it.. People to add stories, write reviews and articles and make interviews and post screenshots..

I really need some help..

Email me if your interested..

stan@gameunit.com

Originally posted by Cynnamin@July 14 2002,01:02

I know of someone who I am SURE would dearly LOVE to help out with your gaming site.

After all, they did so much for SX.

yeah thats pretty funny
laugh.gif
too bad i cant stand you
angry.gif

Originally posted by cww80+July 14 2002,02:31--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cww80 @ July 14 2002,02:31)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Cynnamin@July 14 2002,01:02

I know of someone who I am SURE would dearly LOVE to help out with your gaming site.

yeah thats pretty funny
laugh.gif
too bad i cant stand you
angry.gif
[/b][/quote]

That's mean ???

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@July 14 2002,02:06

That's mean ???

I guess, Cynnamin is rubbing off on me ??? seriously though, i wouldnt have a problem with "her" if "she" wasnt so negative...

Originally posted by Cynnamin@July 14 2002,16:02

I didn't even need to follow the link. :
wink.gif
:

Originally posted by cww80+July 14 2002,18:23--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cww80 @ July 14 2002,18:23)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SkankinMonkey@July 14 2002,02:06

That's mean ???

I guess, Cynnamin is rubbing off on me ??? seriously though, i wouldnt have a problem with "her" if "she" wasnt so negative...[/b][/quote]

What's with the double quotes around her and she?

Originally posted by cww80+July 14 2002,16:00--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cww80 @ July 14 2002,16:00)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Curtis@July 14 2002,08:03

its just my way of saying, who knows if "she" is a "female"

laugh.gif
[/b][/quote]

I do.

I was thinking about adding a retro side to the site, but I cant support so many platforms.. Its hard enough withg what I have right now, I just need as much help as I can get to run it now..

well moonunit :
wink.gif
: you know were to come if you ever want retro help but if you want help for new games you have really asked in the wrong place i do play new games but i dont buy every single one that comes out cause there is alot of crap out there so you would image it would be hard to review something you dont want to waste your money on.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by cww80+July 13 2002,16:00--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cww80 @ July 13 2002,16:00)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Curtis@July 14 2002,08:03

its just my way of saying, who knows if "she" is a "female"

laugh.gif
[/b][/quote]

I am a female and have several people who can attest to that, Skank being one of them.

Believe me, if I was a guy, I would not waste my time masquerading around as a girl who pretends to be a sega fan because there is not ANYONE on this board who would be worth the time or effort, excluding the select few whom I have already gotten my claws into
wink.gif
And believe me, they know who they are.

Also, just so you know... It was not intended as a "rip" thread. I was commenting on the fact that Mysticales would probably like to help him on his site as she wanted to help with things here. It is, however, completely interesting to discover just how the vast majority of you try so very hard to read into things that I post here and end up completely and totally way off topic. One day I might surprise you all and actually be nice. *rolls eyes*

Back