Anybody interested in tackling a scan or fanfic

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
If you are interested in helping SX out and know html now is your chance! I am in need of people to maintain 2 new sections. The fanfiction section and the scan section. If you have html skills and have a love of everything sega then this job is for you!

All interested ICQ me at 47171113!

That reminds me... I've recently found a scanner lying around in the house and decided to hook it up to my computer. I've downloaded the driver for it and the rest was plug and play. I've also done some scans of my Saturn game CDs and they came out not bad. So my question now is, "would you like me to send them to you?" I've scanned some of my game manuals too and converted themt to PDF's. =) Let me know if you're interested.

Funny you should mention scans, Iceman, coz I recently aquired a scanner and have just finnished scanning all my original Saturn Covers (56). Trouble is that the files are 5-6 meg each, but if you give me your address I'll post you a CD with them on. While the scans are pretty good quality, a lot of the covers are not in terribly good condition - still interested?

Incidentially, I might be interested in looking after the scans section, if you have no other takers...

I'll get some scans in soon. My term is up today (we're on a quarter system here at RIT, don't ask me why) so I should have some free time over the next few weeks. Gotta finish some final papers first ??? Wish I could help ya with the HTML, but I suck at that sorta thing.

Originally posted by Quadriflax@Nov. 13 2002, 11:10 am

I'll get some scans in soon. My term is up today (we're on a quarter system here at RIT, don't ask me why) so I should have some free time over the next few weeks. Gotta finish some final papers first ??? Wish I could help ya with the HTML, but I suck at that sorta thing.

That's what WYSIWYG editors are for.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Nov. 14 2002, 1:32 am

That's what WYSIWYG editors are for.
biggrin.gif

Which ones would you recommend? Is there a program out there as easy to use as Yahoo/Geocities' Java thingy? I've tried a couple "WYSIWYG" editors before but could never actually seem to get them to do what I wanted. I want me a "drag and drop" editor.

Back