anybody play counterstrike?

I figured since the new update added a buddy list for counterstrike I might as well make use of it. Anybody here ever play?

My nickname for the friendlist is pickle_the_bullet_magnet. My in game nick is usually pickle but I change it for reasons of humor sometimes.

Also, I've got it running mp3's as background music with a simple script. One line per mp3. I have each key on the numpad binded to a different song. Like hit 5 on numpad and rage against the machine plays. Then if I need to kill the music I just hit 0 on the pad and it stops. (great for listening for footsteps) If anybody wants instructions on how to do it let me know and I'll post a generic script for it.

Now it's time to finish my buy scrips. :D (can't make the damned buy menu close with the old commands, ugh)

It's ,not a game for me too. I always refuse to play parties with friends because I know I will loose. And they refuse too to play with me on Sega games like STCC or SR2

I play cs but I cant freaking stand the new steam engine piece of crap I'm sticking with 1.5 for as long as i possibly can.

I had a lot of problems with the frame rate and whatnot at first but it seems to have chilled out a lot. Strangely enough it seems to run better the more I play it. The shield... As cool as it is I am beginning to loathe the ppl that use it.

steam1.jpg

steamupdate.gif

I have that same animation of the steam loader, lol. I can deal with that problem for now though. It had better start running faster once the masses are finished downloading though...

Back