Anyone have this RARE game?

hm i hhave one problem more, i´m from germany and shipping etc cost many :(

when i´m looking on the german ebay all prices sux :/

Update - Game No Kandume vol2 has Phantasy Star 2 text adventures for Nei, Rudger, Kinds, & Anne.

Both Gahmay No Kahndumays [Games Can] are pretty cool - two of my fave MegaCD titles. Sadly, my Japanese skills don't exist, so I've never been able to enjoy the PS2 text adventures.

edit - I spells it the way the game says it. ;)

(Edited by Mo Threat at 7:35 pm on Nov. 27, 2001)

Got my Nomad new for $50 a couple years ago at ToysRus when they were getting rid of them.

Also got the Powerback for $20 at Walmart shortly after that. #### steal...

Also have the original Battery case, car adapter, stereo A/V cord, carrying case, replacement screen.

This baby is sweet. Only wish it had a Master system or game gear adapter and a TV tuner adapter

Mo Threat, you have these 2 games???? If you do UPLOAD THEM!!!!!!!! I think it would be great to play even though my jap sux. I am takin classes so maybe someday. These games are rare and a must have for a lot of PS fans.

they're pretty useless without knowing japanese. they had been up on SX for a long time a while ago.

Both my sister and I have Nomads, and we also have the rechargeable battery packs. We only paid like 50$ at Meijers when they were for sale. I knew there was a game gear adaptor! I told my dad i saw one once, but he never saw another. Was't there also a 3-button version?

(Edited by DirkTheDaring at 1:30 pm on Dec. 1, 2001)

Quote: from Mo Threat on 10:33 pm on Nov. 27, 2001

Update - Game No Kandume vol2 has Phantasy Star 2 text adventures for Nei, Rudger, Kinds, & Anne... so I've never been able to enjoy the PS2 text adventures.(Edited by Mo Threat at 7:35 pm on Nov. 27, 2001)

Can you explain what is a Phantasy Star text adventure? I'm not used to post in english ^__^;;;

Maybe we can help each other: I do know Japanese! I'm not mothertongue, but maybe I can translate...

nei, as far as i know, Phantasy Star Adventure has been translated into english. there is a full-english patch that has been floating since beginning of time.

phantasy star adventure is a gamegear game, the game no kan games are phantasy star text adventures, tho.. major difference. the game no kans haven't been translated.

OK This is what i know. FOR SURE.

Phantasy Star Adventure is the TEXT ADVENTURE, and it HAS BEEN TRANSTALTED. in fact, i am playing it right now. it starts out with the lines "I'm an agent from Paseo on the planet Motavia." and it gives you a picture and 5 choices, like those infocom/sierra games.

in fact, there was a (fan-based) pc-remake of it for win95.

Phantasy Star Gaiden is the traditional phantasy star rpg. it HAS BEEN TRANSLATED, by CTC/Magic. i just loaded it up on the trusty past-o-rama to make sure. this one starts out with story line screen, with the words "Long ago, the evil Cablon ravaged the Copto Planet" and then there's like dialogues between some ppl.

i dont know about no kan games tho. are those like separate games from the adv and gaiden? so confusing x_x but i have the roms i am willing to upload/email somewhere. i hope i dont get banned for talking about roms ^_^

Anyone know where I can get those 2 Japanese Mega CD titles at (like iso/mp3 or even better bin/cue format)? This would really be appreciated, thanks.

I have a Nomad, I believe I might sell the baby, need the money, it is quite a little system. The funny thing is I couldnt beat Phantasy Star 4 on the Full size genesis, but I beat it on the Nomad, go figure.

Back