Are you a lurker?

Are you a lurker?

• Total voters

dibz

Boss
Staff member
Not really a new topic, but this one has a poll too.

Any old faces still around?

:sheep::shuriken:

I only read SegaXtreme for the articles...

I don't view it for the pictorials... I swear.

I was looking up some Saturn dev documents earlier and figured I'd do my random check on the site. Nice to see a bump in activity and a quickly loading site. Added the forums to my daily bookmarks again!

I don't know if I was ever really around, but ironically, since I have become pretty tired of video games in general, I've been haunting some of the forums I posted at in the past.

I only read SegaXtreme for the articles...

I don't view it for the pictorials... I swear.

I was looking up some Saturn dev documents earlier and figured I'd do my random check on the site. Nice to see a bump in activity and a quickly loading site. Added the forums to my daily bookmarks again!
chakan, we want you (and everybody) back to the irc channel on efnet :)

I was lurking on the IRC for a day or two but only saw regurgitated links. I figured everyone was afk the whole time. :rockin:

Sneaking in and out every couple of years. Forgot my password so re-up'd as Falstaf. Used to be Falstaff.

Pulled out my DC and showed my 11 yr old Crazy Taxi and the fishing games. She loved them and now plays it more than her Wii. Found all my old emu disks and now playing neo geo, nes and snes games on the DC. Amazing after all this time this thing is still as good as it is. Now to find a Saturn and show her Panzer Dragoon!

Haha, nice. My 10 year old, and 6 year old for that matter, can't deal with old-fangled games. They like their newer modern-design easy cheesy beautiful cover girl games. The toughest games they're willing to play are the likes of Skylanders/Disney Infinity, though they do like games like Terraria and Minecraft. Anything in between involves tapping or swiping.

Shameful.

@Falstaf if you want, I can merge your old user to your new one.

Sure, that would be great, thank you.

I've actually started looking into buying more DC games she might like and hardware. She is kind of a tomboy in many ways.

I put aside gaming when she was born and sold many of my systems. Currently still have my DC, and a playstation 1 (for which I am looking for a modchip....shhh!). I also have a few N64 games but no system.

Last edited:
All set. Let me know if you'd like your old username too or if you'd rather keep Falstaf.

Back