Are You Interested in a Saturn Modchip?

racketboy

Established Member
Sega Saturn Mod Chip - $12.95 each!

In case you don't know, will allow you to play backups on your console and the installation is quite easy.

Each chip will be $12.95

Worldwide shipping is $3.50 per order

Your order will be shipped the next business day via First Class Mail (US) or International Air-Mail. If you need extra-fast delivery and/or insurance, please contact me.

If you are interested, you can go ahead and email me

Count me in, with a little more information. what kind of modchips are they and what system mod can they work for.

Where are you buying the modchips? I've looked @ lik-sang and lan-kwei, 2 sites I bought em from before, but both seem to have dropped em...

Yes, I too am interested. I'm new to the board, used to play Virtua Fighter games for hours with a buncha friends ... and now I'm picking upa coupla used Saturns to play with my kids.

If anyone can give me a heads up good games to pick up, or addons to consider (Action Replay sounds kinda slick), please point me in the right direction. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

yojimbo

Originally posted by racketboy@Sun, 2004-10-31 @ 03:03 PM

I want to see how many people would be interested in a Saturn Modchip for $17 priority shipped in the US.

I'm thinking about buying a handful of them from overseas and wanted to see what the market was like.

Lemme know.

[post=122153]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm interested...but live in spain.,...some solutiion???

thxs

International wouldn't be a problem, but shipping would slightly add to the price.

And BTW, I'm pretty sure these will only work with Model 2s.

As soon as I scrape up some extra cash, I'll be ordering a bunch.

Racketboy

How soon do you think you'll have them. Looking to get one soon, let me know if its longer than 2 weeks.

The Man

Back