Arggg!  someone stole a part of my bumper!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
First its the grass all over the car now someone stole a part of my front bumper!!!! I have a REALLY good feeling it was the next door neighbors but I can't prove anything
sad.gif

And I can't put it in the garage overnight since the fence is in there (we are painting it). I hate this friday!!!!!!

gone.jpg

HOW CAN U PUT A PHOTO LIKE THIS HERE !!!! IT'S THE CAR WHICH I ALWAYS WANTED !!! I'LL NEVER HAVE IT....
smile.gif

sorry for your bumper...

I can give you iceman's address, you can pick up the car there. it's not even in a garage.. just got some grass stains.

Grass stains are no more, I took it to the car wash after that happened and grass is gone. Also vacumed all the grass out of the interior too.

I want one of those remote controlled helicopters where you can attach missiles to them and go and blow up the next door neighbors.

Maybe I should put millions of Arakon's dollars into it and make the car act just like on the old show Viper.

Install a motion sensor car alarm, That will solve it all. Grass on it? It goes off....they touch it? Goes off...

Also I want a ride! =P

Got an estimate as to how much it would cost to get that replaced and repainted, since I have a custom color. $150 for the stinkin peice!

Mysticales, next time you come back to the US I will give you a ride
smile.gif

Yea, I think it is time to "upgrade" the alarm. The alarm it has in it is still the original. If you unlock and open up the doors the wrong way it goes off. Not too siffisticated.

You should paint your car to black, start wearing leather jackets, cut your hair to a 80s style and get a nose plastic surgery to look like david hasseldorf...I don't think someone would mess with you after that
tongue.gif

or buy an old car with bloodstains on the door seals, buy a long leather duster coat, a sawnoff and ride with a kid a la "chris and little chris" (lock stock)

Back