As seen on TV, Film and Theater

Fabrizo yeah man .. me too .. some people play them and LOVE them .. some people even play only sport games .. when i was looking for stuff on ebay .. people were selling 30-40 sport games that they used to play .. but others not into the sports much .. like me .. i dont play sports .. cars maybe .. but football .. etcc .. nah !

In Clockers, Rodney (Delroy Lindo) is buffing a Virtua Fighter Coin Op, when Harvey Keitel Shows up with a warrant for his arrest.

Quote: from Shaneus on 11:18 pm on Oct. 11, 2001

Jackie Chan - rumble in the bronx, he hands a kid his game gear

Jacky Chan hands the kid a GG with no cart! yet the kid is sitting there playing it!

also, in supercop (i think) one of the gang members has sega genesis and is playing tetris on it

Although I originally didn't have music in mind, I should have said it.

Notorious B.I.G.'s "Juicy" on the "Ready to Die" Album, uh has lyrics that go, uh,

"Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, When I was dead broke man, I couldn't picture this."

And, since games were being spoken of, I'll add the neglected Saturn in the one of the attic levels of Toy Commander.

Thanks, I thought it was quite dandy myself.

But really, I can't find a server to upload my KID A Bear pic, and I'm a tad too lazy to continue looking.

Evangelion had some massive Sega sightings in it... probably because Sega helped to produce the series. Someone might want to skim through Sakura Taisen, Nadesco and other sega anime series to see if there are any sightings.

On SNL, an old one, with host, Nicole Kidman, and musical guest, STP. There's a spoof ad for Philidelphia, The Video Game for Sega Genesis.

Quote: from Nadius on 3:33 am on Jan. 29, 2002

On SNL, an old one, with host, Nicole Kidman, and musical guest, STP. There's a spoof ad for Philidelphia, The Video Game for Sega Genesis.

That was beautiful. The action figures were also great (they should have actually produced those, hehe). But could anyone identify what the actual game they displayed was? It looked like a Genesis game...

wow, its amazing what we Sega fans remember, lol. Drew Carey had a Saturn and there were many dreamcast scenes in his show, and I saw dewy play dc in Malcom in the middle, and Sega puts classic stuff into all their games like saturns or dreamcasts. And Sega Genesis is the most well known Sega console for non videogamers so its in a lot of music and mentioned in old movies.

---Ammut

Back