Back to School....

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Sep 2, 2004 @ 11:55 PM

I only hated one locker, and that's because it was one of like 30 lockers located far away from civilization. So I started leaving books in some of my classes, with the teachers permission. They locked them up with their stuff. That was my sophmore year I think.

The best thing to do is not bring books to class at all. Last year I rarely stopped by my locker.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Sep 1, 2004 @ 09:14 PM

HEH, i didnt know you was so young.... hrmmm, if your IN a locker all you need is a pen, theres a lil square hole in the lock part on the inside just shove the pen in there and push up, POP, its open... i spent a good few years in them lockers. GEEK. hrmmmm.

Wait, your 14, what the fuck you in 7th grade for... damn i was in like 10th grade at that age.... but that might explain why i lived in a locke. 14 surrounded by big scary seniors.

I got held back a year in a grade. Now, I dont hate my locker.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Sep 3, 2004 @ 08:51 PM

The best thing to do is not bring books to class at all. Last year I rarely stopped by my locker.

OK, or I could do what I did and leave the books in the classroom, so if we used them I would have mine. :p That's how I avoided spending 10 mins going to and from the locker between classes.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Sep 4, 2004 @ 06:51 AM

Last year I rarely stopped by my locker.

In one year at high school I rarely stopped by my classes. :blink:

I just started on the first and so far the year's pretty good. I call all my teachers by their first names and they hate it, but I don't care.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Sep 4, 2004 @ 04:51 PM

I just started on the first and so far the year's pretty good. I call all my teachers by their first names and they hate it, but I don't care.

Will you care after they fail you out of spite? Probably not, but I had to ask...

Originally posted by mal@Sep 4, 2004 @ 10:52 AM

In one year at high school I rarely stopped by my classes. :blink:

:eek: For shame.....

My new favorite thing to do, is when I walk by the security desk, which incidentally is right next to the bathroom, I retort to whoever is nearby, "Let's go do some lines"

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Sep 4, 2004 @ 02:28 PM

The hell does "Let's go do some lines" mean?

[of cocaine]

And for God's sake use a "what, where, when, why, who, or how" when you ask a question. :slap

Originally posted by mountaindud@Sep 4, 2004 @ 03:14 PM

[of cocaine]

And for God's sake use a "what, where, when, why, who, or how" when you ask a question. :slap

Don't start that again....

Originally posted by Zziggy00@Sep 5, 2004 @ 12:44 AM

Oh how great college is... I <3 alcohol... :cheers

Last I checked you could be a boozer without college... but I digress.

School, school! School... School? Chemistry. BLARG! There. Back on topic.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Sep 5, 2004 @ 04:58 AM

:eek: For shame....

I was young, dumb and full of... well you know the rest. ;)

Even though I had to repeat the year I think it was a win/win situation. I got to go nuts for a year as a teenager (which is their natural state), go 'back' to school and then be fine to go straight on to university. I certainly had fun. :D

:devil

Attachments

• cracka.jpg
    cracka.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 119
  • cracka.jpg
    cracka.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 125
Back