Best Avatar

That little white rectangle with a red 'x' is great!

After a few tries it showed up
smile.gif

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Apr 15, 2003 @ 04:04 AM

I never played the neverhood.

Do yourself a favor and try and find a copy. Its originality is nicely complimented with a healthy dose of humor. I was disappointed when the sequel was a platformer for the PSX. Actually, I'm not even sure if the sequel was ever realeased. I think it was.

Originally posted by Quadriflax+Apr 16, 2003 @ 02:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quadriflax @ Apr 16, 2003 @ 02:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-IceMan2k@Apr 15, 2003 @ 04:04 AM

I never played the neverhood.

Do yourself a favor and try and find a copy. Its originality is nicely complimented with a healthy dose of humor. I was disappointed when the sequel was a platformer for the PSX. Actually, I'm not even sure if the sequel was ever realeased. I think it was. [/b][/quote]

If I remember right, The Neverhood is fairly hard to find nowadays and fetches quite a decent price for an older PC game

Originally posted by racketboy@Apr 16, 2003 @ 10:59 AM

If I remember right, The Neverhood is fairly hard to find nowadays and fetches quite a decent price for an older PC game

There's a reason for that
cool.gif
Actually, I had no idea how much it went for. Looks like most go for around $50-$60 on eBay. The highest completed was over $100!! I dunno if I'd pay THAT much. Looks like you can download it here, but I dunno if it works. Looks like its missing parts of the game anyway. You can always try alt.binaries.old.games too, I've seen it posted there a few times. I'm quite sure it's abandonware at this point.

its been hard to find for quite a while.

I remember MS promoted it on one of their demo disks and then I played it at school at my friend's dorm.

Then I couldn't hardly find it online. That was in '99

Originally posted by Quadriflax@Apr 15, 2003 @ 09:06 PM

Actually, I'm not even sure if the sequel was ever realeased. I think it was.

The sequel was called skullmonkeys. It was a psx platformer.
sad.gif
Then came Bombbots. Which is another sequel. I dunno much about boombots but I will find out.

Found some info on Boombots Its a fighting game + its 3D and its for sale Check it out

Boombots page

P.S. Neverhoood is the best. I had an original but eth cd got cracked.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

The downloadable one from underdogs is a rip it works but theres no music and sound problems
sad.gif

Has anyone ever read teh Neverhood chronicles? (The story on the wall of the big long hallway in the game.)

I read the whole thing. It was quite interesting.
smile.gif

My avatar is koo!

The k makes it better.

laugh.gif

I guess my avatar is a little lacking...

SPEED UP

SPEED UP

MISSILE

LASER

OPTION

OPTION

OPTION

OPTION

Okay, now my avatar is the best.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by ExCyber@Apr 27, 2003 @ 02:35 AM

I guess my avatar is a little lacking...

SPEED UP

SPEED UP

MISSILE

LASER

OPTION

OPTION

OPTION

OPTION

Okay, now my avatar is the best.
biggrin.gif

I need a few more options before I can get anywhere near being the best with those damned games. Getting halfway through Gradius III without dying is probably one of the highest points of my gaming life (once you lose that life and your back to being a flying snail with a peashooter, you tend to last about ten more seconds).

Back