best dc rpg?

Originally posted by DBOY@May 24, 2003 @ 10:31 AM

You must not have actually played Grandia II then.

I don't remember that line at all.

I don't own a DC, but I borrowed one for a couple weeks, and got maybe ~Halfway through G2.

But even so, I don't see what's wrong with that line overall. You can have Winter without snow. (since moving to Florida I've seen snow once, and that was in an impromptu trip to Europe).

Originally posted by DBOY@May 23, 2003 @ 04:30 PM

So in other words it's pathetically easy with bad voice acting.

Glad to know even a glorified review of the game can't miss that.

I don't see what's wrong with the voice actors in Grandia II. Hey, at least they got the script voiced in English, unlike Evolution2. I thought that the voice acting in Grandia II was great. Unless you just mean parts of the script, and not the actual voice actors.

Cam Clarke, the voice of Ryudo, is a very experienced voice actor. Some things that come to mind are Simba from the Lion King, Deflator Mouse from The Tick, Reed Richards from Spider Man, and lots of characters from Eek the Cat, TMNT, and other cartoons.

Back to the subject. I like Evolution, but the dungeons were booring. Grandia II was a very well done game with lots of emotion. Skies of Arcadia was great. There were emotional parts, and also comedy here and there. I still have yet to play some others like Recor dof Lodoss War and Chronicles of Pern.

Originally posted by Tagrineth@May 25, 2003 @ 01:00 AM

But even so, I don't see what's wrong with that line overall. You can have Winter without snow. (since moving to Florida I've seen snow once, and that was in an impromptu trip to Europe).

He said it every time he did a special attack. Which could be up to 20 times ina boss fight.

All he did was throw a snowball at the enemy.

Originally posted by DBOY@May 24, 2003 @ 10:58 PM

He said it every time he did a special attack. Which could be up to 20 times ina boss fight.

All he did was throw a snowball at the enemy.

Ah, that's right, no wonder I didn't remember. Hahaha...

The FMV spells were kinda annoying.

Oh, and going back to your earlier comment for a moment:

So in other words it's pathetically easy with bad voice acting.

Glad to know even a glorified review of the game can't miss that.

Actually my "glorified review" did miss that, you added it yourself.
wink.gif

Back