Best FTP program?

I'm looking to download an FTP program, are there any ones in particular that you guys can recommend to me?

My OS is Windows 98 SE if that changes anything.

Thanks in advance.

Do you mean a client or server? Dunno about servers, but my favourite client is NcFTP. Not for everyone, but it's available for lots of systems and is pretty powerful.

i also recomend FlashFXP
love.gif

Originally posted by cww80+July 26 2002, 4:46 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cww80 @ July 26 2002, 4:46 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Silender@July 26 2002, 1:48 am

3D FTP... no talk about it!
smile.gif

pukey.gif
[/b][/quote]

I speak only for version 5+

Well... you have to change your mind if you're on a 56K cause I don't usually see 56K-ers who have downloaded 58 GIGABYTES in 7 months!

I get speed like 19KB/sec sometimes from the regular 5,5KB/sec and no shutdowns! Plus it has a really friendlyy interface!

Really... what client do you use?
wink.gif

oh dude, i was just messing with you(i needed an excuse to use that emoticon)...Wow, 19kb a second(at times)on a 56k...ill be sure to check it out

wavey.gif

Originally posted by cww80@July 27 2002, 5:52 am

oh dude, i was just messing with you(i needed an excuse to use that emoticon)...Wow, 19kb a second(at times)on a 56k...ill be sure to check it out

wavey.gif

hehe! Yeah I understood it! I have some pics capted from one of these downloads. Tell me if you wanna see!
wink.gif

Originally posted by Silender@July 27 2002, 1:34 am

hehe! Yeah I understood it! I have some pics capted from one of these downloads. Tell me if you wanna see!
wink.gif

sure...hook it up

beerchug.gif

Originally posted by Silender@July 27 2002, 9:46 am

Sorry cww80! Since I have no web space (yet! I'm preparing something) I'll send them directly to your mail!

I got them
smile.gif
That kind of speed on a 56k, amazing!

Back